ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal allowed, When and How to apply Award fees?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

peti2006
Newly Registered

Appeal allowed, When and How to apply Award fees?

Post by peti2006 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:36 pm

Hi,

My Tier-2 Visa application got rejected but my Oral Appeal at First Tier Tribunal was successful in March, 2014. I received a determination letter by postal on date 28th March. In the letter, it mentions Award Winning fees- £140.

In the mean time, I'm waiting confirmation that Home Office is not appealing against First Tier Tribunal Judge's decision. If HO is not appealing, then they should issue Visa within a few months.

My Question is How can I apply to the Home Office for award cost £140?
Do I need to wait until I get my passport back along with Biometric Card and Visa?

Many Thanks In Advance.

peti2006
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal allowed, When and How to apply Award fees?

Post by peti2006 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:51 pm

Just Update -

I figured out that I don't need to claim/apply to Home Office for Awards fees.
Today Tribunal just refund the award fees by bank transfer to the bank account I used to pay for appeal application. :D :D :D :D :D