ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal to UT for permission to Appeal is refused

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ibbi87
Newly Registered

Appeal to UT for permission to Appeal is refused

Post by ibbi87 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:49 pm

HI everyone,
me and my partners battle with the home office is over today after fighting for 2 years, our appeal right is exhausted and we have not option to go to court of appeal etc. Although we can file new application but to us it seems useless as the way they are judging people is not very professional. We have decided to go back.
we have received our decision letter today 04/12/15. so we have 28 days to leave country.
am i right?
problem is all documents are with home office and the passports have expired with them.
how are we supposed to arrange our return within 28 days given that our passports are expires and home office have them.
can someone please explain the procedure base don above situation.
thanks

t123456789

Re: Appeal to UT for permission to Appeal is refused

Post by t123456789 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:19 am

You need to contact the Home Office with your flight details. Someone will return everything to you at the airport and make sure you leave.

You will need to go to your own embassy or consulate and get an emergency passport or travel document. This will allow you to return to your home country.

Technically you can take longer than 28 days. If you take 40 days for example nobody is going to stop you from leaving when you turn up at the airport. However the HO can detain you for deportation.

ibbi87
Newly Registered

Post by ibbi87 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:19 pm

hi,
thanks for the reply.
i am aware of this but problem is pakistan embassy is not making any emergency documents unless you hold a valid biometric permit which is ridiculous ours was expired during the visa processing for tier 1 entrepreneur so i dont know if home office is actually helping in getting one from pakistan high commission.
this is ridiculous, i wish i had enough so called "HUMAN RIGHTS" to fight against this sort of abuse when we cant even go back to our own country and we were not illegal immigrants etc.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:40 pm

ibbi87 wrote:hi,
thanks for the reply.
i am aware of this but problem is pakistan embassy is not making any emergency documents unless you hold a valid biometric permit which is ridiculous ours was expired during the visa processing for tier 1 entrepreneur so i dont know if home office is actually helping in getting one from pakistan high commission.
this is ridiculous, i wish i had enough so called "HUMAN RIGHTS" to fight against this sort of abuse when we cant even go back to our own country and we were not illegal immigrants etc.
Hi

Contact your local enforcement team. U can find their number on your last refusal letter. They will help u to make emergency travel document.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

ibbi87
Newly Registered

Post by ibbi87 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:30 am

Zee ali wrote:
thanks for the reply.
Hi

Contact your local enforcement team. U can find their number on your last refusal letter. They will help u to make emergency travel document.
Is their any possibility that i should contact capita ?
i heard they hold the document ?

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:33 am

ibbi87 wrote:
Zee ali wrote:
thanks for the reply.
Hi

Is their any possibility that i should contact capita ?
i heard they hold the document ?
As far i know capita is a contractor hired by UKVI to catch illegal immigrants and people who has no right to be here. Your documents r with the HO that is for sure. Contact your local enforcement team.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

ibbi87
Newly Registered

Post by ibbi87 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:21 pm

Hi,
Latest update is that i have contacted to the voluntary departure team at capita and they transferred my call to the case worker. i explained the situation to him and they have also got letter from court on 4th . I explained that i was refused on 2nd by UT and and received the letter on 4th of December and solicitor sent them an email on 7th and today the call on 9th.
My passport is expired with home office as it had been with them for 2 years. Now the situation is that there is some issue going on between Pakistani govt and uk govt regarding issuing of travel documents, as pakistan embassy is not issuing any travel documents to people whose visa is expired or refused. So the case worker said that at the moment we wont be able to do anything too unless embassy give a green signal for travel document so that we can arrange a travel document.
now i am in deep trouble.
although the case worker said that you are doing everything right and there is not gonna be any bad point or mark on your immigration as the situation is not in your hands until its been sorted out between the govts and it can take time too and technically i have 28 days to leave, if i dont have the documents, i cant leave and i dont wanna have any enforcement actions against me as i think this would be sort of harassment as i am trying to do things right on my end.
Any thoughts on this please?
thanks

mrjay
Newly Registered

Post by mrjay » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:57 pm

Hi there,
just wondering did you get your travel documents as i myself looking for travel documents. I have withdrawn my application and my passport is expired with home office. I need travel documents to travel. My question is how long it takes and also wants to know if i had to travel within a month of it's issuing?
Please reply it's urgent. Thanks