ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Article 8

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mademen200
Newly Registered

Article 8

Post by Mademen200 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:30 pm

Hi everyone
I am new to this site and I have a few questions. I came into the country in 2006 as a trafficked child as a domestic servitude age 13 and I escaped from my the family I was leaving with at the age of 16 in which I started leaving on the street cos I had no where to go to. To cut the long story short I met some NGO that deals with young people under the age of 25 and I was adviced to claim asylum after telling them my story... I claimed asylum in 2014 Feb and was refused in July and all appeal was exhausted by October 2015...I have put in a further submission base on living with my girlfriend but we have only lived together for only 14 months...what are my chances please and my lawyer also wrote to them to consider the fact I was here as a minor and it wasn't my fault in the first place for being here

Mademen200
Newly Registered

Re: Article 8

Post by Mademen200 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:49 pm

Anybody going to help me out here please

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:51 pm

This is a complicated situation so you need to be patient. I've moved it from the British citizenship forum to the correct one.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Mademen200
Newly Registered

Post by Mademen200 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:35 pm

Hi casa thank you for moving it to the right forum and I will be patient and hopefully someone can enlighten me more. Thanks alot

Mademen200
Newly Registered

Post by Mademen200 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:53 pm

Hello everyone...does anyone have any advice for me concerning my recent post please

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:04 am

Mademen200 wrote:Hello everyone...does anyone have any advice for me concerning my recent post please
Too hard for a forum of just people who've had some slight immigration issues, suggest you engage a good, well qualified Immigration Solicitor, be prepared to pay, to not skimp...
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....