ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Attending UK for job interview - Visa Refused

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

thewinged
Newly Registered

Attending UK for job interview - Visa Refused

Post by thewinged » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:25 pm

Okay, to be short, have been invited for onsite interview by a UK company, went for a priority visa, visa was refused :S The interview is about one week from now.

here's the rejection letter (Assessed in Abu-Dhabi):
I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements if paragraph(s) V4.2-4.10 of Appendix V because:

*You intend to visit the UK for two days in order to attend an interview. You have stated "Company Name" will help you meet your costs for this visit by paying for your accommodation whilst you are in the UK . From the documentation your have submitted. I am satisfied that they are able to do so. However, whilst I have taken this into account in assessing your proposed maintenance and accommodation in the UK, this is only one aspect of the visitor rules. The onus is on you to qualify for the entry clearance based on your own circumstances and intention. The sponsorship does not satisfy me of your own intention to comply with the Immigration Rules.

*you state you are self employed and earn EGP XXXX per month. You have provided no documentary evidence to demonstrate your financial circumstances. It is your circumstances that are of paramount importance and there is no evidential support to demonstrate your financial position. As a result I have been unable to calculate your income or satisfactory assess your financial and personal circumstances. I have taken into consideration the limited documentation you have presented and the information you have provided and I am not satisfied your intention in wishing to visit the UK is now genuine.

*Taking the above into consideration. I have also noted that you declared you have no savings, properties or other income; you are not married and you have no children.
Therefore, I am not satisfied that you have substantial ties outside of the UK to ensure you leave at the end of your proposed visit.

*I have considered to evidence and information submitted in your application; and on the balance of probabilities I am not satisfied that you have accurately presented your circumstances if intentions in wishing to enter the United Kingdom. This undermines the circumstances of your application to the extent that I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor or intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit.
About my situation, I'm an independent developer, I work, sometimes I make more than XXX and sometimes less than XXX.
And of course I won't get married for the purpose of just getting a visa, this is insane !!

When can I re-apply, after asking some friends, they said that I must provide an 6-months-active bank statement, this is currently IMPOSSIBLE, can I provide my dad's ?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Attending UK for job interview - Visa Refused

Post by Wanderer » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:27 pm

Seems a fair enough refusal to me. Reapply with evidence of funds.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

thewinged
Newly Registered

Post by thewinged » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:31 pm

Wanderer wrote:Seems a fair enough refusal to me. Reapply with evidence of funds.
What about that I'm considered a freelancer (no regular constant payments) and that I'm not married ?? how to overcome these 2 ?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:34 pm

thewinged wrote:
Wanderer wrote:Seems a fair enough refusal to me. Reapply with evidence of funds.
What about that I'm considered a freelancer (no regular constant payments) and that I'm not married ?? how to overcome these 2 ?
Marriage no matter, show work home, property etc.

If freelance you must have accounts you can show.

thewinged
Newly Registered

Post by thewinged » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:50 pm

Wanderer wrote:
thewinged wrote:
Marriage no matter, show work home, property etc.

If freelance you must have accounts you can show.
I have a property but not for rental,
About the work home ?? cannot understand you ?? and what If I'm a local freelancer, a team contacts me over phone, get the job done, get paid.

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:53 pm

No bank account or proof of income?? :?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

riz1986

Post by riz1986 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:56 pm

they are very strict these regarding issuing visa to non EU........u could try ur luck to America/canada etc n would see the clear difference.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:57 pm

thewinged wrote:
I have a property but not for rental,
About the work home ?? cannot understand you ?? and what If I'm a local freelancer, a team contacts me over phone, get the job done, get paid.
Surely you have a duty to keep adequate records? If not you are royally stuffed and might as well forget it.

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:01 pm

...and what does "I have a property but not for rental" mean?? :?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

thewinged
Newly Registered

Post by thewinged » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:14 pm

Casa wrote:No bank account or proof of income?? :?
Thanks GOD, I have saving, I can make a bank accounts, no problem, the main problem is that they want an actively used bank account and that wouldn't be considered

thewinged
Newly Registered

Post by thewinged » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:16 pm

riz1986 wrote:they are very strict these regarding issuing visa to non EU........u could try ur luck to America/canada etc n would see the clear difference.
The US is way way harder and very very long visa process, Canada has way way fewer opportunities :S

thewinged
Newly Registered

Post by thewinged » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:17 pm

Casa wrote:...and what does "I have a property but not for rental" mean?? :?
I own a property, that's it.
But okay we isA can solve this problem

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:20 pm

thewinged wrote:
riz1986 wrote:they are very strict these regarding issuing visa to non EU........u could try ur luck to America/canada etc n would see the clear difference.
The US is way way harder and very very long visa process, Canada has way way fewer opportunities :S
UK way is not easy, you need to prove income, economic activity, reasons to return and the rules are as tight as a camels arsehole in a sandstorm, not much get's through.....

thewinged
Newly Registered

Post by thewinged » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:21 pm

What I see a main problem now, is how to prove my financial situation, with no 6-months old active account and with no wife/children (ties to return)

thewinged
Newly Registered

Post by thewinged » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:22 pm

Wanderer - Casa, I need your help,

Can I provide my father's bank statement, and create additional bank account for me, with around 2k GBP ?
As I'm in a situation that I cannot provide a 6-months-active bankstatement.

Also If I managed to get a part-time job, is it enough to bring that employment letter (along with the prev bank statements)?

thewinged
Newly Registered

Post by thewinged » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:56 pm

CAN ANYONE HELP ME ???