ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Best Option to Stay with my Family (spouse/children)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jthek
Newly Registered

Best Option to Stay with my Family (spouse/children)

Post by jthek » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:31 am

To whom it may concern,

I first entered the United Kingdom on 13 October 2004 as a student this visa was valid to 31st of October 2005 and then I made a number of in time renewals as a student. I've completed my MBA from CARDIFF METROPOLITAN University 0on 2013

Please note I went back home to got married in 2005. Then we have our first son born in 2006 December. We have our second child born in 2012 December ( UK) and our third child born on 16th of April 2015.

My wife came to this country on second of march 2006 as a student not dependent on me.

One 27 March 2014 I made an application for an extension of leave to remain in the United Kingdom as a student that application was refused by the security of state in a letter dated seventh of May 2014 I received a letter on 15th of May 2014 ,the secretary off state stated that the reason for this vision was that I failed to meet the requirements of paragraph 245ZX (HA) on the immigration rules.as a result I didn't have any right to appeal against that decision.

On 3rd of June 2014 me and my wife and my eldest son made an application for leave to remain on the basis of their protected rights under article 8.this application was made on two separate application forms separating the first claimants which was me from the rest of the family however the applications were submitted in the same envelope and it was requested that the secretary of state considered them together under one set of re-presentation. Please note I made this application within 28 days.

now cut the story short , after had hearing at first tier tribunal & upper tribunal finally my wife and my eldest son had right to remain in the United Kingdom and they have received a discretionally leave to remain for 30 months and as my wife were in this country lawfully for 10 years we went to Glasgow and made an application for long residency for ILR and she has got that ILR on 19th of October 2016.

Within a week , we made applications for British citizenship for our eldest Son and on 12th of January Secretary of State has issued British citizenship and passport for my eldest son.

Meanwhile on the 14th of October my judiciary view where dismissed as well as respected Judge didn't give me any right to appeal to the Court of Appeal even though my wife has got ILR. I was granted a further date till 31st of January 2016 to submit my bundle to the civil office.

Please note, I never overstayed in this country and made all the application on time but when I was refused in the first place without any right to appeal eventually that gives a break to my 10 years long residency and I can't apply for ILR !

I want to know what would be my best option at the moment to stay with my family in U.K and should I attend at premium service centre as I haven't seen elderly mother for the last 9 years.

Best regards

vinny

Re: Best Option to Stay with my Family (spouse/children)

Post by vinny » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:09 pm

This sounds unfortunately familiar!

If you are the same person, then why did you feel the need to create another ID and ask the same questions? You already have some responses in the original Topic. You should continue with your questions there.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.