ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric reference Number

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

veerug
Newly Registered

Biometric reference Number

Post by veerug » Sun May 15, 2011 7:13 am

Hi All,
I have received to book an appointment for Biometric (for myself and dependent). As post office is ONLY for single person applicant I have chosen to book an appointment via Online services.

Q1) I was asked to book an appointment with in 15 working days, but there was no appointment I have booked this the next available appointment i.e, after 1 month. Is it OK to book this way?

Q2) I booked an appointment for both of us together, but I haven't seen any BRN number after confirmation of my appointment. (But they have ask us to write the BRN number on appointment letter)

Q3) And also the confirmation page hasn't stated any names (i.e, My name or my dependent name). It has only the details of time and location and instructions.

When i tried to login using the same details, this automatically takes me to the booking confirmation page.

So i would like to know how this works and what will be the next step of process.

I appreciate any help on this please.

X-rader
Newly Registered

Post by X-rader » Sun May 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Hi

Q1) - As long as you have booked your app. within 15 days its fine.

Q2) - Check your email for the booking Reference Number, There will be just 1 BRN number for both of you.

Q3) - It should be fine, Thats all that it shall show, While logging in online with your and your wife's Reference numbers (not BRN the original reference numbers) individually and they both should show you the same appointment details.

This is to the best of my knowledge; If Anyone else has any other information please help.