ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BOOKING REFERENCE NUMBER (BRN) ?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Pisko54
Newly Registered

BOOKING REFERENCE NUMBER (BRN) ?

Post by Pisko54 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:24 am

Hi All.

I have sent my application on monday recieved a letter today they want me to book an appointment for biometric enroltment. I did that I will go to Glasgow wednesday for that. but on letter i received today it says

WRITE YOUR BOOKING REFERENCE NUMBER (BRN) IN THIS BOX WHEN YOU HAVE BOOKED YOUR BIOMETRIC ENROLMENT APPOINTMENT.

I printed appointment confirmation when i finished there is no BRN. i was reading flr(m) guideance it says;

When the appointment has been booked, you will be given a booking reference number (BRN) which you should enter in the BRN space in the notification letter. If you have given us your e-mail address, we will confirm the appointment by e-mail (within 24 hours) but we will not send a letter confirming it.

shall i expect another email from the HO? its been around one hour but didnt recieve anything from them.

Thanks in advance.

njoy1987
Member of Standing

Post by njoy1987 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:27 pm

In the same boat dude!

vhsmpuk

No BRN

Post by vhsmpuk » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:56 am

Guys, Even I am in the same situation.
How did you get this resolved?

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:51 am

Pisko has his visa now, so I'm not sure that he's still on the forum.
You could try sending him a PM.