ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP(RC) applications

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

afcdon83

BRP(RC) applications

Post by afcdon83 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:38 pm

Hi

Please can anyone here say if they submitted a BRP(RC) application recently and could they say how long after submitting biometrics did they get their document backs.

Many thanks

zaheeruk

Hi

Post by zaheeruk » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:04 am

I applied on 2nd February and I have not got biometric letter yet. It is taking more than 8 weeks. You may check other blogs. Search for a keyword "Replacement". You will get a fair idea.

afcdon83

Post by afcdon83 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:22 am

I did, but hardly any of them relate to BRP(RC) applications. Apparently the "Charged Leave Sheffield" workflow team deal with them - I have no idea who they are though!

zaheeruk

Hi

Post by zaheeruk » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:00 am

Try BRP(RC). anyway it is taking more than 2 months.

zaheeruk

BRP(RC) Update

Post by zaheeruk » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:36 am

Update from my side.

I finally was able to talk to someone in UKBA. This is what the update they gave me. The case worker has not even bothered to look at my application. The person has put in information now. This is really frustrating. 2 months i have waited and I was told casually that there was a miss.
Anyway the number to call is 0870 606 7766. Select option 4 and then 2. You will only get through to a person on this selection. Do not select the option which says status update.

fqvision

Re: BRP(RC) Update

Post by fqvision » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:00 pm

zaheeruk wrote:Update from my side.

I finally was able to talk to someone in UKBA. This is what the update they gave me. The case worker has not even bothered to look at my application. The person has put in information now. This is really frustrating. 2 months i have waited and I was told casually that there was a miss.
Anyway the number to call is 0870 606 7766. Select option 4 and then 2. You will only get through to a person on this selection. Do not select the option which says status update.
]

Hi Zaheer

the number you give is not correct? did you get your replacement card ? if yes how long

fqvision

Re: BRP(RC) Update

Post by fqvision » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:01 pm

zaheeruk wrote:Update from my side.

k_annilkumar
Newly Registered

received someone's Biometric letter

Post by k_annilkumar » Wed May 06, 2015 8:30 am

Hi

I have applied for the British naturalisation On 2nd of April, few days ago i have received a letter from home office to submit Biometrics at local post office ltd.. Letter was addressed to me only but they kept someone's Biometric letter(A4 paper) inside with different case reference number..
I have contacted them,that guy on the line was frustrating when i was explaining...finally he took my details and said someone will contact me..do they really contact me? shall i call them again?
what should i do ?
Any suggestions please....
many thanks

namkie90
Newly Registered

Re: received someone's Biometric letter

Post by namkie90 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:54 pm

k_annilkumar wrote:Hi

I have applied for the British naturalisation On 2nd of April, few days ago i have received a letter from home office to submit Biometrics at local post office ltd.. Letter was addressed to me only but they kept someone's Biometric letter(A4 paper) inside with different case reference number..
I have contacted them,that guy on the line was frustrating when i was explaining...finally he took my details and said someone will contact me..do they really contact me? shall i call them again?
what should i do ?
Any suggestions please....
many thanks
Hi k_annilkumar is it sorted out? just saw this thread. how can they be this sloppy with applications :shock:
does anyone here know which number or email to contact them on for an update? I just want to know how long it takes to get a biometric letter , as I submitted my application 2 weeks back and I'm worried after reading all these horror stories. It says on the TOC guidance notes to allow for at least 8 weeks to avoid processing delays so I reasoned that my application was within a good time frame, now I'm thinking I should have applied for this thing the week after I renewed my passport in June :cry: to even stand a chance of it being ready