ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change to reporting time at immigration center (UKBA)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

67matu
Newly Registered

Change to reporting time at immigration center (UKBA)

Post by 67matu » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:27 pm

I have been reporting regularly at reporting center at Eaton in Hounslow every month for since January 2010. In July 2013 I was arrested and detained at Colnbrooks IRC. I changed my solicitor and my new solicitor found out that the solicitor that I had before did not deal with my case well and there were some evidence that I should have used for my case. My solicitor file a JR at the high court. I was release in December 2013 and asked to be reporting every month, which I have been doing.This month April, when I went to report, instead of them stamping for me to report in May, they stamped I report in June. I just do not know the reason for skipping May until June? :oops:

sufibaba
Newly Registered

Re: Change to reporting time at immigration center (UKBA)

Post by sufibaba » Sun May 11, 2014 1:35 pm

Have you got your ARC card?and you get the support from NASS?
Do not worry skipping a month its not a issue but you can mention it when u go to next reporting day.
All the best :wink: