ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dispatched by courier

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

left4dead
Newly Registered

Dispatched by courier

Post by left4dead » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:57 pm

Hello ,first of all im applying from Greece (russian passport) .I had my appointment in 11th oct and today i received a message saying My passport and docs will be dispatched shortly.(also received email later by dhl)On my application tracker the decision made is not marked as done ,but the dispatched by courier is marked. Please note the email is from the tlscontact centre and not from a .gov official mail. Im a bit worried about the decision made being unmarked ,or any other information not being sent to me (I saw people with decision made emails ). If anyone had a similar experience please share as im a bit frustrated

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Dispatched by courier

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:56 pm

What have you applied for?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

left4dead
Newly Registered

Re: Dispatched by courier

Post by left4dead » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:26 pm

tourist visa(6 months)