ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Domestic worker

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Harmeet1
Newly Registered

Domestic worker

Post by Harmeet1 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:11 pm

Hi I applied for FLR(o) in July 2016 as I was couple of months behind for completing my 5years and for applying for indefinite leave to remain but after 4weeks I.e in august2016 application payment form came as 1digit was wrongly filled in card details and they send me biometric letter with new payment application which I filled correctly and send it back and got my biometric done homeoffice deducted application fee in September2016 but we haven't heard anything from homeoffice till now I just wanted to know if there is any chance to change the FLR(o) application to ILR but I haven't done the Life in the Uk and b1 as my passport is in homeoffice but I do have my driving license if it's possible give those tests please advice as I don't want to get refusal on my current FLR(o) application and break the legal chain of 5years

vinny

Re: Domestic worker

Post by vinny » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:27 pm

Life in the UK Test wrote:Accepted forms of ID

You can use one of the following as ID to book the test:

passport - it can be out of date
UK photocard driving licence - full or provisional
For the secure English language test, see also Return of passport by Home Office to sit Secure English Language Test.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.