ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Expert advice needed DLR refused

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

azam_khokar
Newly Registered

Expert advice needed DLR refused

Post by azam_khokar » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:17 pm

Hi I need expert level advice.

I had my application for DLR for few months on the basis of my 3 kids. I have been in uk for 12 years with my family with 3 kids. They have done all schooling here and never been out of uk ever.

Recently my application for DLR has been refused and I am going for Judicial Review now. My solicitor says that my case is very strong and refusal is unfair. My application was submitted 5th June 2012 before the changes.

I need advice that if I get DLR in JR or before it, in case HO withdraw its previous decision, both case, Would I be granted DLR according to old system I.e before July 2012 or new rules.A quick reply expert is much appreciated.

azam_khokar
Newly Registered

Post by azam_khokar » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:55 am

Will be obliged for quick answer. Anyone expert can give me this information. Please .........

Ponmodoro
Newly Registered

Post by Ponmodoro » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:39 am

azam_khokar wrote:Will be obliged for quick answer. Anyone expert can give me this information. Please .........
I think you might have to be more specific, like if you provide more information on the reasons for refusal then the more experienced senior members would be able to provide relevant advice and specific information.

All the best.

ajmal

Re: Expert advice needed DLR refused

Post by ajmal » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:07 pm

azam_khokar wrote:Hi I need expert level advice.

I had my application for DLR for few months on the basis of my 3 kids. I have been in uk for 12 years with my family with 3 kids. They have done all schooling here and never been out of uk ever.

Recently my application for DLR has been refused and I am going for Judicial Review now. My solicitor says that my case is very strong and refusal is unfair. My application was submitted 5th June 2012 before the changes.

I need advice that if I get DLR in JR or before it, in case HO withdraw its previous decision, both case, Would I be granted DLR according to old system I.e before July 2012 or new rules.A quick reply expert is much appreciated.

If you were overstayer when you apply then 10 years DLR or if lawfull residence of 12 years then ILR, whether you sumitted your application before rules changes or after.