ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

facing removal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

will001
Newly Registered

facing removal

Post by will001 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:51 pm

hello everyone,

i am new here,my first post also.
i struggled to find how to post an issue.
i am nigeria,living here for 12 years now and married.
my husband has stayed longer,i came here legally as a student and my visa to continue was denied in 2010.i have stayed on since then.in 2012 my hubby's ilr was revoked due to decpetion accusations levied against him,he lost in court.(his day in court was him alone not including me and the girls) so we were advise to put an application as a family based on right to private life,denied again,we were advised again to exclude him from a fresh application cos our thinking is that the Home office has a score to settle with him.so my girls and i put in another one,refused again.oh i shd also mention i go to beckett house omce a month.my last rejection came in september as i went to report in october i was taken to the back room and asked my next line of action,that i had reached the end of my line,i told the officer i would i put in a reconsideration.
our private life here was established by the judge in the case which my hubby lost,we have our family members here,we all stay 5mins away from each other,my kids and their cousins all attend the same school,my kids are 4 and the first would be 6 next year.we have strong family ties.i believe that there is hope for non-criminals,people who do have any convictions.
we have reported each month for the last 2years.i was told to go home with my kids,i was nt given an appeal,is there anyway i can solicit an appeal,my MP wrote to them and was told we would be sent a removal notice that comes with an appeal.i now live in fear,i am now so paranoid.i dont sleep at night.
please ideas are welcome.
i have 3 degrees from here,i had no time claimed a penny,as the moment i volunteer my time at the children centre.my friends here are so kind to me and would be willing to write a letter.i am also a sunday school teacher.i have no criminal records.my kids have friends and cousins here that they enjoy football lessons,ballet etc together.

aiza78601

Re: facing removal

Post by aiza78601 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:12 pm

dont upset

ask them to give u removal notice which will come with right of appeal
go to court and fight,dont give up

u case nd ties are strong

i wish u all the best

will001
Newly Registered

Post by will001 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:36 pm

absolutely right!thank you so much!it helps when people get encouraged to carry on,no matter the nature of the storm!

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:45 pm

yeah we all on this forum are in the same boat,we cant do any thing but to give moral support and to tell our forum mate taht they are not alone

home office will keep taking anti human decision and we will keep fight to get our rights
i advise u to take good legal advise and fight for ur right

finger crossed

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:30 pm

will001 wrote:hello everyone,

i am new here,my first post also.
i struggled to find how to post an issue.
i am nigeria,living here for 12 years now and married.
my husband has stayed longer,i came here legally as a student and my visa to continue was denied in 2010.i have stayed on since then.in 2012 my hubby's ilr was revoked due to decpetion accusations levied against him,he lost in court.(his day in court was him alone not including me and the girls) so we were advise to put an application as a family based on right to private life,denied again,we were advised again to exclude him from a fresh application cos our thinking is that the Home office has a score to settle with him.so my girls and i put in another one,refused again.oh i shd also mention i go to beckett house omce a month.my last rejection came in september as i went to report in october i was taken to the back room and asked my next line of action,that i had reached the end of my line,i told the officer i would i put in a reconsideration.
our private life here was established by the judge in the case which my hubby lost,we have our family members here,we all stay 5mins away from each other,my kids and their cousins all attend the same school,my kids are 4 and the first would be 6 next year.we have strong family ties.i believe that there is hope for non-criminals,people who do have any convictions.
we have reported each month for the last 2years.i was told to go home with my kids,i was nt given an appeal,is there anyway i can solicit an appeal,my MP wrote to them and was told we would be sent a removal notice that comes with an appeal.i now live in fear,i am now so paranoid.i dont sleep at night.
please ideas are welcome.
i have 3 degrees from here,i had no time claimed a penny,as the moment i volunteer my time at the children centre.my friends here are so kind to me and would be willing to write a letter.i am also a sunday school teacher.i have no criminal records.my kids have friends and cousins here that they enjoy football lessons,ballet etc together.
hi

Just to inform u

U wont get any visa until your child spend 7 years here. Than u have a case to fight in court as well
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

will001
Newly Registered

Post by will001 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:58 pm

even in court?i wnt be able to claim private life?

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:28 pm

as u said ur child is near six,so my best advise for u is to ask them for removal direction,which will come with right of appeal,then exercise all ur appeal right ,ist tier,upper tribunal,high court,every where ,it will give u more then enough time for ur child 7 year application,also if even they refuse ur child application u would complete ur 14 years and u will be entitled for ilr

so dont give up,its just the matter of time,stick with ur private life and artical 8 ,believe me u will get enough time for ur child 7 year application
best of luck

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:32 pm

zee ali ,what happend to ur appeal,did u get hearing date and what about ur child and wife appeal which were i think out of country,my husband and child got refusel notice without my notice for removal,so my lawyer ask tribunal to link their out of country appeal with my in country appeal

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:57 pm

aiza78601 wrote:zee ali ,what happend to ur appeal,did u get hearing date and what about ur child and wife appeal which were i think out of country,my husband and child got refusel notice without my notice for removal,so my lawyer ask tribunal to link their out of country appeal with my in country appeal
First of all HO abolished 14 years rule. Now its 20 years.

I am waiting for my appeal hearing date. They request me to pay additional court fees as i change my hearing from paper to oral. which attract higher fees.

All of our appeals r in country because all of us had valid visa when we applied fl fp.
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:59 pm

will001 wrote:even in court?i wnt be able to claim private life?
yes even court. No private life even if u complete 19 years here.

Rules r 20 years for adult or 7 years for child ( u can get leave when 7 years get visa)

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:38 pm

ohh ok,zee y they refused ur 7 years child application??

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:02 pm

aiza78601 wrote:ohh ok,zee y they refused ur 7 years child application??
Because my child was not 7 years. I want to buy time to complete 10 years. From now i am still short of 4 months to complete 10 years legally continuously

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:51 pm

ohh dear,i wish u all the best

i m sure u will complete 10 years during appeal process

will001
Newly Registered

Post by will001 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:04 pm

Hello good people.

an update on my immigration issue.

in the last 3 years i go to report at beckett house,i was called into a room,asking me my next line of action following a refusal,i got so sad and told the officers i do not know what else.

going there again in december i was referred to lunar house which is very far from my place,with no explanation i was told to begin to report there henceforth,i have checked online and found out they also have a holding facility and this is very very terrifying.

i reported there and the strangest thing happened,i was asked if i am on any medication,my address,proof of address,telephone contacts.

has anyone exprienced this move from 1 reporting centre to another without an explantion,and also heard about these questions.

lankool86
Newly Registered

Post by lankool86 » Sun May 17, 2015 3:19 am

@Will001,

I am just seeing your post.my advice to you if not too late is that, from my own personal experience, if you got any medical condition, I strongly advice you get letter from your GP with statement of your medical condition and a copy of your medical report and if possible if you got any letter from hospital as well take it to your next reporting date and request for a change back to becket house and also cannot be reporting every week or for ignt(that if you do) due to your medical condition and hand dem a copy of those letters(never give them original copy)... Trust me they will look into it and change the times of your reporting to a once a month basis or maybe once in 3months.

Also, have you ever received any questionnaire letter to your home address at any point in time? ...if not advisable if u not sure home office got your current address, if possible you can check if any letter was sent by home office to your previous address.

Cheers
Larry.

lankool86
Newly Registered

Post by lankool86 » Sun May 17, 2015 3:23 am

[quote="will001"]Hello good people.

in the last 3 years i go to report at beckett house,i was called into a room,asking me my next line of action following a refusal,i got so sad and told the officers i do not know what else.

going there again in december i was referred to lunar house which is very far from my place,with no explanation i was told to begin to report there henceforth,i have checked online and found out they also have a holding facility and this is very very terrifying.

i reported there and the strangest thing happened,i was asked if i am on any medication,my address,proof of address,telephone contacts

@Will001,

I am just seeing your post.my advice to you if not too late is that, from my own personal experience, if you got any medical condition, I strongly advice you get letter from your GP with statement of your medical condition and a copy of your medical report and if possible if you got any letter from hospital as well take it to your next reporting date and request for a change back to becket house and also cannot be reporting every week or for ignt(that if you do) due to your medical condition and hand dem a copy of those letters(never give them original copy)... Trust me they will look into it and change the times of your reporting to a once a month basis or maybe once in 3months.

Also, have you ever received any questionnaire letter to your home address at any point in time? ...if not advisable if u not sure home office got your current address, if possible you can check if any letter was sent by home office to your previous address.

Cheers
Larry.

lankool86
Newly Registered

Post by lankool86 » Sun May 17, 2015 3:28 am

will001 wrote:Hello good people.

i reported there and the strangest thing happened,i was asked if i am on any medication,my address,proof of address,telephone contacts.

has anyone exprienced this move from 1 reporting centre to another without an explantion,and also heard about these questions.
To answer your last question, the reason why they're moving you to lunar house is the fact that the number of people who do report at becket house are increaesed in number which they cannot accommodate and deal with due to health and safety reasons amongst other reasons..but it's not any bad sign.so please just relax your mind and be prayerful and stay positive...

God bless.