ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visit visa application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

qwerty987654321
Newly Registered

Family visit visa application

Post by qwerty987654321 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:51 pm

Hello All

My regrets if this question is not posted in right forum.

My wife along with infant daughter plan to go to UK and her relatives in UK have sent the sponsor documents. Iam not going.
Visa category is UK visit visa -family visit.

Iam based in Rawalpindi and not applying for Visa.

Presently I have following documents prepared.

Family Registration Certificate
Bank Statements
Income Tax / wealth statements.
Sponsor Documents

Do I need to attach Translation of Nadra B-Form and Nikah Nama / Nadra Marriage Certificate even if its just a visit visa ,not immigration?

Also Do I attach original FRC?

Any suggestions will be highly welcomed.

Thanks

Piyaji4200
Mood:

Post by Piyaji4200 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:32 pm

slam
yes you need nidra id card and marriage certificate
sponsor documents

sponsor declaration letter which is saying they sponsor to your wife and kid who they live in this house and make sure return ticket reservation is good for you its not necessary
house agreement from sponsor and sponsor bank statement
or pay slip if sponsor working at united kingdom last 6 month pay slip.

jizzkAllah

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:25 am

Moved to more appropriate section.

sloon123
Newly Registered

Post by sloon123 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:24 am

Always so interesting to visit your site. thanks for the sharing...

checkerplagiarism.net
Last edited by sloon123 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:41 am

Does your wife's relatives in the UK satisfy the requirements for them to be a family visitors?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

nominet.12
Newly Registered

Re: Family visit visa application

Post by nominet.12 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:01 pm

Complaints Allocation Hub
Central Point of Receipt
11th Floor
Lunar House
40 Wellesley Road
Croydon s
CR9 2BY

Subject: Lack of Attention and BIAS Usage, Causing distress and depression
Dear

I am writing this letter in light of “A re-inspection of the UK Border Agency visa section in Abu Dhabi and Islamabad” by John Vine CBE QPM Independent Chief Inspector of Borders and Immigration in September - December 2011. This complaint is about the service, particularly lack of attention from entry clearance officer and no check & balance by UKVI.

The service I received from UK Visa and Immigration was awful and has a very serious and idiotic mistake, which is being made by one of your staff member. Furthermore there were accusations made which were totally unacceptable while guidance were followed as described. The subject here is my father who details are:

Further details and all evidences are attached to this email. Further details and all evidences are attached to this email, including Refusal Letter, payslips, letter from employer and rental agreement. Furthermore with visa application a lot of other documents were attached including home valuations, ownership documents, bank statements, etc.

Following are my main concerns:
I am aware there is no right of appeal or administrative review is given to him, but this is not about his application, right of appeal or administrative review. This is about service, staff member in concern, and no auditing body overlooking false decisions and no contact information. This seems to me a scam in British terms, where you pay the money you get a false product and you cannot chase the concerned company.
It seems like by abolishing right of appeal you are giving extra security to your entry clearance officers to do whatever they want or feel like rather than considering the facts and evidence, and make any non-sense decisions against poor applicants hurting their prejudice. First of all how on the earth a tax payer, paying for the salaries of Home Office staff can express his concern when one person makes the whole system looks like a scam.

The story starts with the application for my father Family Visit Visa which was made on 20th April 2015. Of course it was refused by such a professional & moral staff members with initials “ASB” sitting in Abu Dhabi.

I would like to bring this to your attention that it seems the ‘ASB refer as Entry Clearance Officer’ was under the influence of bias to reject the applicant, as he failed to see the attached evidence of circumstances of the applicant. Moreover he has made some serious accusations for things where seems to me your entry clearance officer was the one mentally absent at the time of writing those on paper.

He states within the refusal letter like “I am not satisfied that you are employed as claimed”. Well just to bring to your attention that my father has been working for his employer since 1984.

I have also attached payslips, letter from his employer and bank statements with this email / letter which are identical to his application, confirming what is true. This is awful and unlawful to accuse someone for something which is absolutely true without any additional checks where (as per guidance) evidence was attached.

He simply did not bother to look at payslips and wrote in the letter of refusal that he do not see any credits from employment which is deemed utterly rubbish and disgraceful. I am sure there is clear evidence of discrimination and bias here. How hard would you like to make it for a grandfather to visit his grandchildren?

Furthermore he made this accusation that “I am not satisfied that you are employed as claimed”. This is a slap to the face especially for someone who has spent their life time in employment. I would to bring this to your attention why he did not verify this with the employer before making these serious accusations?

I am starting to feel that how a single man can make a mistake and there is no one to overlook his decision. Furthermore no right of appeal or administrative review is given to give him further protections from any back lash in result of his idiotic, worthless decision while considering other people how have spent a lot of time and money.

I would like to have a clear answer of the following questions:

Why entry officer did not consider the evidence attached?
Why he made accusation that he do not believe the person is employed?
When the lease agreement states clearly money is paid by cash, why he raised that the money is not reflected in bank statement?
Why he has made personal accusations that “He is not clear how my father is supported in Pakistan”? When there was clear evidence of his employment was attached (Over 30 years of service) and his property valuation is in excess of £100,000 GBP which was also attached.

This is clear unprofessional-ism by a member of UKVI staff which has caused distress to both the applicant and myself, my kids who were desperately waiting for their grandfather visit. It has caused both financial and emotional harm to both families.

I am requesting you to spend some time before answering me, if you would like any further clarifications please do not hesitate to contact me. My contact details are below. I sent my original payslips and bank statements plus a lot of original documents were submitted and non of them are returned to us. Does this mean in his new application I have to get everything again which is going to cause me further distress and waste of time.

Casa

Re: Family visit visa application

Post by Casa » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:22 pm

Please don't multiple post throughout the forum. You've also posted in very old threads, please start your own.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.