ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visit Visa - Mother In Law - Help Required!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

HaroonAli
Mood:

Family Visit Visa - Mother In Law - Help Required!

Post by HaroonAli » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:04 pm

Good Evening Guys,

Hope everyone is well. I hope someone can give me some good advice on here as I am in a bit of a problem on what to do here. Basically my wife is on a Spouse Visa which is not due to expire until start of 2016. However we have now one newborn baby but we are finding it very hard to cope and she has very little family support in UK.

While I am British she is Pakistani and has been asking me to call my Mother In Law as she is not feeling well since coming to UK and suffers from Anxiety & Depression and is also getting treatment from NHS with relevant documents and appointment letters stating this.

I have managed to get the following documents which are as follows.

Bank Statements For Me & My Wife
Short Assured Tenancy Agreement
Council Tax Bills 2014/2015
Electricity & Gas Bills
Internet, Broadband & Mobile Contract Bills
Proof Of Address for me and my wife such as Electroal Register, Bills, and General documents
Savings & Investments in Offshore & Onshore companies in Gold/Silver

Below is most of the documents but I have also added my newborn baby birth certificate and many others as well but I will be seeing a lawyer soon however I have not been working for a year or so since my wife came as she is ill a lot and hence I need to take care and also having some family issues of recent. However I have savings in excess of £8000+ in my bank and also around about £7000+ worth of Gold/Silver which I have proof and also Solid Bullion as well.

May I ask what do you reckon am I in strong position here and My Mother In Law as a Headteacher for a Government Primary School in Punjab and she has all payslips, land, daughters and other documents if required.

I await to get some details from someone who can help here.

Thanks

HaroonAli
Mood:

Re: Family Visit Visa - Mother In Law - Help Required!

Post by HaroonAli » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:10 pm

Just to explain further to my previous post above. My Mother In Law has never came to UK before but she has gone to Saudia Arabia for Hajj about 2 years ago approx and has a valid passport.

However she does work as a Headteacher and is a Government employee as well. Obviously I have not discussed with her yet but I am aware she will have the following documents and support.

Bank Statements
Payslips + Income Tax etc etc documents
Land Documents of her own
Birth Certificate, Nadra CNIC Card + Passport
Letter from School Principal requesting leave of absence for 4 Months
Land Documents of her Mum & Dad
Savings & Funding Coming from myself but also Father In Law will support trip
Father In Law PaySlips & Bank Statement he also is a Civil Servant
Obligation to go back as she has a job and 3 daughters and family

The main reason I want her to come here is so she can spend some time with the little one and look after my wife as well as I have not been working for a year and at this rate savings will run dry. I want her to come for 2-3 months as we are going to Pakistan soon for 3 months so if she can come and support my wife it would be good.

While 90% of my wife's family live in Pakistan my Mother In Law's Sister does live in UK but I have not asked her for any documents and I guess it won't be required as well.

Thanks

Haroon Ali

HaroonAli
Mood:

Post by HaroonAli » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:47 pm

Any help would be appreciated please as it would be good to know.

Thanks

immee
Mood:

Post by immee » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:05 pm

Did you ever get your inlaws visa sorted mate ?