ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visit visa refused last year - Reapplying again

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

therock
Member of Standing

Family visit visa refused last year - Reapplying again

Post by therock » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:11 pm

Hi,

I applied for my mother's family visit visa last year (May-2014) but it was refused as the ECO was not satisfied that my mother has strong ties to Pakistan. My mother however visited the UK back in 2009 (when I was a student) and I didn't provide any documents to prove ties etc, I did the same last year and it was refused.

Now, I am applying again and the reason for her visit is my daughter's birthday in June 2015.

Please senior members, give me some tips what shall we include to prove strong ties to Pakistan? My mother doesn't have any dependents, all of my brothers/sisters are over 18+ and they are married. I would really appreciate if you can provide a list of documents that will satisfy the ECO regarding strong ties.

Many Thanks!

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Re: Family visit visa refused last year - Reapplying again

Post by SSWSZ » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:18 am

pm me ur email id and i will give u the list of documents.
ss