ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visitor visa application for parent

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Bamtexltd
Newly Registered

Family visitor visa application for parent

Post by Bamtexltd » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:18 pm

Hi can anyone help with this question, I'm trying to fill online application form for my mum to come and visit me and my family in UK for 3weeks.
I'm sponsor my mum to come to UK, I will pay for her flight ticket, she's going to stay in my house. My mum is full housewife and she live with my dad, she have two dependant. She doesn't work and she don't have bank account.But I'm confused with this question. Can anyone help answer this question
1. Do you have savings, properties or other income? Yes she have house 2 flat
2. How much do u spend each month on living cost?
3. How much of your total monthly income is given to your family members and other dependant
4. What's the cost to your personally of your trip in GBP £
5. How much is The cost of the aeroplane
6.how much is the cost of your accommodation
7.how much is The cost of your living expenses
8. Is someone other than you paying for all or a part of your trip

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Re: Family visitor visa application for parent

Post by Mauser1905 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:20 pm

Bamtexltd wrote:Hi can anyone help with this question, I'm trying to fill online application form for my mum to come and visit me and my family in UK for 3weeks.
I'm sponsor my mum to come to UK, I will pay for her flight ticket, she's going to stay in my house. My mum is full housewife and she live with my dad, she have two dependant. She doesn't work and she don't have bank account.But I'm confused with this question. Can anyone help answer this question
1. Do you have savings, properties or other income? Yes she have house 2 flat are those properties in her name? if yes then submit property documents
2. How much do u spend each month on living cost? How much funds are spent on your mother's living per month? travel, food, health, social, leisure etc

3. How much of your total monthly income is given to your family members and other dependant Your mother doesn't work, believe not a pensioner as well but HAS 2 dependents,sohow much does she spends on those 2 dependents, either from her pocket or the funds received by her
4. What's the cost to your personally of your trip in GBP £ suggest prpose father provision some money for her say £2k? and you are financing her trip to and fro and while in the UK
5. How much is The cost of the aeroplane flight costs you are sponsoring
6.how much is the cost of your accommodation I beleveyou are sponsoring her trip wholly, if yes then no cost for accommodation as she stays with you
7.how much is The cost of your living expenses From home country perspective point 2 +3
8. Is someone other than you paying for all or a part of your tripYes, you ae paying for ALL of her trip
Hope this helps.

Bamtexltd
Newly Registered

Post by Bamtexltd » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:56 pm

Hi Mauser,
Thank for your response, my dad doesn't have money on his bank account, I'm going to pay for the trip both flight ticket, food and all expenses she will incur. Does she need to present my dad bank statement?

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Post by Mauser1905 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:50 pm

Bamtexltd wrote:Hi Mauser,
Thank for your response, my dad doesn't have money on his bank account, I'm going to pay for the trip both flight ticket, food and all expenses she will incur. Does she need to present my dad bank statement?
There are two sides here, one is applicant's and other is your side.
Yes you are wholly sponsoring for the trip. That's only part of the submission.

There must be evidence of how the finances are managed at applicant's side. If she is housewife then her husband is taking care of living expenses and of dependents living expenses. You say dad doesn't have money in bank account, in that case how are you going to present the evidence/s how finances are managed? If mother doesn't have account then yes you will have to show whoever in charge and support/clarification letter from them.

To be honest on the face of it does not seem convincing strong application.

Bamtexltd
Newly Registered

Post by Bamtexltd » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:36 pm

Mauser1905 wrote:
Bamtexltd wrote:Hi Mauser,
There are two sides here, one is applicant's and other is your side.
Yes you are wholly sponsoring for the trip. That's only part of the submission.

There must be evidence of how the finances are managed at applicant's side. If she is housewife then her husband is taking care of living expenses and of dependents living expenses. You say dad doesn't have money in bank account, in that case how are you going to present the evidence/s how finances are managed? If mother doesn't have account then yes you will have to show whoever in charge and support/clarification letter from them.

To be honest on the face of it does not seem convincing strong application.
Thank you for your response, I will ask my brother if he can sponsor her