ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visitor Visa refused

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

golekipro

Family Visitor Visa refused

Post by golekipro » Wed May 08, 2013 8:49 am

Hi Guys,
I want my Mom and Sister to visit me in UK for 4 weeks. They both applied HC issued visa for my mom but refused my sister. The basis for refusal is that Immigration officer thinks that my sister wont go back to pakistan after her visit. What sort of documents I can attach in order to satisfy the Immigration officer.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed May 08, 2013 9:20 am

Anything that confirms her social and economic ties to her homeland. School, work, etc.

impactcrew

Re: Family Visitor Visa refused

Post by impactcrew » Wed May 08, 2013 9:21 am

golekipro wrote:Hi Guys,
I want my Mom and Sister to visit me in UK for 4 weeks. They both applied HC issued visa for my mom but refused my sister. The basis for refusal is that Immigration officer thinks that my sister wont go back to pakistan after her visit. What sort of documents I can attach in order to satisfy the Immigration officer.
You need to be able to prove to the embassy concerned that she will go back once her visit is over and in order to do that you need to provide enough documentation such as a work contract in pakistan/land documents etc.

this is just a pointer in any visit application the embassy has to be satisfied that the person who has applied will return back to there country of origin once there visit is over.

changemaker
Newly Registered

Re: Family Visitor Visa refused

Post by changemaker » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:46 am

Hello!
I've started the petition "Theresa May, UK Government: Bring back the right of appeal for family visit visas" and need your help to get it off the ground.
Will you take 30 seconds to sign it right now? Here's the link:
http://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-uk- ... isit-visas