ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

family visitors from pakistan

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

habibamariam
Newly Registered

family visitors from pakistan

Post by habibamariam » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:41 pm

I would like my parent in laws in pakistan to come and see me through family visit visa (standard visitor visa).

I and my husband are british, the in laws have infact come to UK before , this time they are required to show more documents then ever before..

Their situation is that they are retired , money in bank, living on pensions and rented property.
which they can show as their assets to support their visit to UK.

My question is how much money (in GBP), roughly they need to show in their bank account to fulfil the condition (as mention on WWW.GOV.UK website)...."you’re able to support yourself and any dependents for the duration of your trip "? trip being 5-6 months

as for liquid assets, how would one be able to show that they have sufficient liquid assets?

My married sister also would be applying , she is working and would be coming on holidays from company? as a recent graduate her salary is not too much, do you think her salary (around PKR-20K ) would be sufficient to show that she can support her trip here, and get her UK visitor visa? , her husband would be supporting her visit to UK , how much amount in GBP should she be showing to properly show that she can support her visit in the UK.