ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

finaly god is good aproval

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sitamaman
Newly Registered

finaly god is good aproval

Post by sitamaman » Mon May 23, 2016 12:19 am

thanks to the senior admins of this web-site especially Amber for keeping in touch with me via inbox i got my approval last Friday 20th may(dated 12th may)!!! :) Having waited for a year since applying for my naturalisation in October 2014, i was at first unfortunately refused. undeterred i sent the reconsideration in April 2015 and just got approval in 2016, without the help of my local mp (who was too busy with elections)! still happy was unexpected now waiting for ceremony good luck to everyone never loose hope god is good and thanks again for everyone help and kind messages

haris_zam
- thin ice -

Re: finaly god is good aproval

Post by haris_zam » Mon May 23, 2016 7:25 am

sitamaman wrote:thanks to the senior admins of this web-site especially Amber for keeping in touch with me via inbox i got my approval last Friday 20th may(dated 12th may)!!! :) Having waited for a year since applying for my naturalisation in October 2014, i was at first unfortunately refused. undeterred i sent the reconsideration in April 2015 and just got approval in 2016, without the help of my local mp (who was too busy with elections)! still happy was unexpected now waiting for ceremony good luck to everyone never loose hope god is good and thanks again for everyone help and kind messages

many comgratulations,

why were you initially refused ......???

sitamaman
Newly Registered

Re: finaly god is good aproval

Post by sitamaman » Mon May 23, 2016 7:35 am

was base on good character