ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (FP) been refused with no Appeal right & leave UK now

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

d3thmark

FLR (FP) been refused with no Appeal right & leave UK now

Post by d3thmark » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:49 am

Hello Everyone,

Today my when i woke up, my life went upside down, my application for the FLR (FP) has been refused with no Appeal right and i must now leave the UK.

I am just here to look for sincere advice as i dnt know what to do now.

I entered in UK on 10th Sep 2005 on a student visa and since than I was studying as a student and working part time,
My student visa expired on 28th March 2015.

I was looking to apply ILR 10 year so i was short of 5 months so thats why i applied FLR (FP) on 25th March 2015.
I got my biometrics done and all and manage to spend 3.5 months and i am just short of 1.5 months to apply for ILR 10 years on 12 Aug 2015.

I got the refusal today with no appeal right.

I just need to know is there any way I can spend 1.5 months more in the UK? or if apply for the Administrative Review would i be able to spend 1.5 months time in UK and then i can apply ILR, would it effect my ILR 10 year Application?

* You must leave UK now means ? in how much time i have to leave the UK? it says in the letter i wont be removed for the first 5 working days after receiving the letter.

Please all the GURUS i need your guidance, i am just 1.5 months away from ILR, please help your brother out.

Thanks,
Hassan

tajammul77

Re: FLR (FP) been refused with no Appeal right & leave UK no

Post by tajammul77 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:46 am

i think you should apply for set (lr) now...

d3thmark

Post by d3thmark » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:03 am

are you sure? bcz its not been 10 years yet. officially it will be on 10th Sep but i can apply 28 days before so 10th Aug lets say i can apply ILR..

So how can i apply SET (LR) before the date ?

tajammul77

Post by tajammul77 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:07 am

yeah you can apply within 28 days for another visa...wot the letter says about certifying the claim...i thought human right applications will get appeal right...take a advice from a good solicitor...you should apply for ILR- set lr....u should be fine...when they make decision u will have cover ur 10 years

d3thmark

Post by d3thmark » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:10 am

ok thanks so you mean to say i can apply Set LR before the time like 2 months before ? i wont be completing 10 years though :(

tajammul77

Post by tajammul77 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:14 am

dont worry...when UKBA make decision on ur set lr application, 2 month will have passed and ur 10 years will be completed..so they will give u positive decision..tell me wot letter says about certifying claim..did u apply through solicitor..did he raise human rights grounds

d3thmark

Post by d3thmark » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:18 am

Set (LR) Guidance Notes :
If you entered the UK with a visa several weeks or more after the date from which it was valid for
use, you may need to apply for an extension of stay to complete the relevant qualifying period.
Please do not apply more than 28 days before completing the qualifying period. If you apply earlier
than that, your application may be refused. If that happens, we will not refund the fee and you will
have to pay again when reapplying.

tajammul77

Post by tajammul77 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:21 am

u r not getting my point wot i m trying to say....even if they refuse u, 2 months will be passed and 10 years will be completed. u can apply again for ILR...i asked u some questions but u didnt answer

d3thmark

Post by d3thmark » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:21 am

well they rejected all of my human right claims for leave to remain in the UK.
Family Life, Decision under Private Life, Decision under Exceptional Circumstances.

tajammul77

Post by tajammul77 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:27 am

i have given u a good advice ...i m going through the same situation..i applied on 20 may 2015 and short of 7 months...my solicitor gave me this advice...did u apply through solicitor or ur own....

d3thmark

Post by d3thmark » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:33 am

i applied through the lawyer, even he is shocked to see this harsh decision, what u saying is spending 1500 GBP x 2 times = 3000 GBP for the ILR, what if i get rejected before the time? do u reckon administrative review will buy me some time ?

Please Moderators i am looking for the advice from you guys from your experiences..

Thanks

tajammul77

Post by tajammul77 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:39 am

brother u have to take risk...u dont have any other choice...only tier 2 is the safest way...i think u can easily delay bio for 2 months...these days home office processing very slow. i applied on 20 may and i haven't got any acknowledge letter nor bio letter so far...when did u get bio letter after applying

d3thmark

Post by d3thmark » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:47 am

I got my bio matric in 2 weeks time ...

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:09 am

Your case is not that worst. Put yourself together and make sure you make a right decision now.

My advice is this.
since you are only short of 45days to complete 10 years and you can apply for long residence 28 days before you complete 10 years.

Also, you have right to apply for any category of visa within 28 days of refusal and overstay of 28days is also allowed for long residence ILR.

What you need to do now is that wait for 20 days before apply for ILR. By that time your right 28 days after refusal is okay and 28days to 10 year is there.

I don't see any issue if you do this.

May God solve the issue for you.

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:20 am

Don't go for review as you will loss that right of 28 days and don't apply for FLR again.

Just follow my previous advise and you will get ILR.

I can say that you have already achieved the purpose of applying for FLR by gain ing 3.5months. Now don't make mistake just play in between two 28 days periods and go for premium ILR.

I am sure you will get you ILR in the next 20 days

d3thmark

Post by d3thmark » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:38 am

Thanks all for ur advice.. i am pretty impressed by the response and still waiting for the moderators to answer me as well..

My Immigration History:
> It is noted that I entered the UK on 10 September 2005 with entry clearance as Tier 4 student valid from 31 August 2005 until 31 October 2007.
> I were granted further Leave to Remain as a Tier 4 Student until 17 November 2011.
> I were granted further Leave to Remain as a Tier 1 Post study worker until 12 December 2013.
> I were granted further Leave to Remain as a Tier 4 Student until 28 March 2015

So officially on 10th September 2015, It will be 10 years for me.

So what shall i do now?

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:34 pm

Moderators don't necessarily have more knowledge than other members...I certainly don't.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

saadasif

Post by saadasif » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:15 pm

d3thmark wrote:Thanks all for ur advice.. i am pretty impressed by the response and still waiting for the moderators to answer me as well..

My Immigration History:
> It is noted that I entered the UK on 10 September 2005 with entry clearance as Tier 4 student valid from 31 August 2005 until 31 October 2007.
> I were granted further Leave to Remain as a Tier 4 Student until 17 November 2011.
> I were granted further Leave to Remain as a Tier 1 Post study worker until 12 December 2013.
> I were granted further Leave to Remain as a Tier 4 Student until 28 March 2015

So officially on 10th September 2015, It will be 10 years for me.

So what shall i do now?

you can apply on 14th of august or after 14th of august not before that

d3thmark

Post by d3thmark » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:30 pm

my lawyer is making me confuse he is saying u can ask home office to reconsider your decision or apply for the fresh FLR FP which will cost u FEES + NHS surcharge.

Home office reconsideration wont buy me enough time and it wont count towards 10 year ILR, if i got rejected i will be back to square zero.

FLR Fp with some strong grounds counter the point the which ukba raised in my refusal letter can buy me some time and will cost me alot Application FEES + NHS surcharge = 1250 GBP.

So which option should i go for, i can apply for ILR on 12th Aug 2015.

Please i need your sincere advice guys..

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:30 pm

d3thmark wrote:my lawyer is making me confuse he is saying u can ask home office to reconsider your decision or apply for the fresh FLR FP which will cost u FEES + NHS surcharge.

Home office reconsideration wont buy me enough time and it wont count towards 10 year ILR, if i got rejected i will be back to square zero.

FLR Fp with some strong grounds counter the point the which ukba raised in my refusal letter can buy me some time and will cost me alot Application FEES + NHS surcharge = 1250 GBP.

Reconsideration is not a good option.

U can do one more thing. Apply flr fp again and than Vary it to Set lr once u complete 10 years or when u eligible for it (28 days early).
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:38 pm

d3thmark wrote:my lawyer is making me confuse he is saying u can ask home office to reconsider your decision or apply for the fresh FLR FP which will cost u FEES + NHS surcharge.

Read this post. It may help u

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 88362.html
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

d3thmark

Post by d3thmark » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:59 am

Zee ali wrote:

U can do one more thing. Apply flr fp again and than Vary it to Set lr once u complete 10 years or when u eligible for it (28 days early).
Thanks for your reply mate, thats what i am thinking to apply for FLR fp again, just one last question, when should i apply for FLR fp again, do i need to waste my time like i have to leave in 14-20 days. shall i apply asap or waste some days which will help me in time towards my 10yr ilr. I received the rejection letter on 18th june, when would you recommend me to apply for Flr fp ?

Vijlim
Newly Registered

Post by Vijlim » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:35 am

d3thmark wrote:Hello Everyone,

Today my when i woke up, my life went upside down, my application for the FLR (FP) has been refused with no Appeal right and i must now leave the UK.

I am just here to look for sincere advice as i dnt know what to do now.

I entered in UK on 10th Sep 2005 on a student visa and since than I was studying as a student and working part time,
My student visa expired on 28th March 2015.

I was looking to apply ILR 10 year so i was short of 5 months so thats why i applied FLR (FP) on 25th March 2015.
I got my biometrics done and all and manage to spend 3.5 months and i am just short of 1.5 months to apply for ILR 10 years on 12 Aug 2015.

I got the refusal today with no appeal right.

I just need to know is there any way I can spend 1.5 months more in the UK? or if apply for the Administrative Review would i be able to spend 1.5 months time in UK and then i can apply ILR, would it effect my ILR 10 year Application?

* You must leave UK now means ? in how much time i have to leave the UK? it says in the letter i wont be removed for the first 5 working days after receiving the letter.

Please all the GURUS i need your guidance, i am just 1.5 months away from ILR, please help your brother out.

Thanks,
Hassan

Hi... Brother wat u personally suggest on my case.and don't worry u will get ilr as tazammul sad if u do this.
Thanks my all friends...but my situation going worst n worst bcos I met many soli n they sad u need to apply flr(o) or flr(fp) or set(o).. Personally I don't want go flr(o) rout bcos I seen many cases now day ppl don't get right of Appel on dat Evan some of my friend too.now only remain flr(o) n set (o). Recently I check in this forum u r same situation like me n u apply flr( fp) and u don't get right of appeal too.( I have short of 10 month).
Yesterday I mat one soli he sad I prefer don't go set(o) as soli I advise u go on flr (o) n u get 70% chance to get appeal right bcos on set (o) u r not qualify so may they certified u n u have to leave country but dat 50 50 chance so personally I suggest go flr(o) and I make it good ground of u so u have good chance to get right of appeal on dat.....

Now I need help from u guys tell me ur experience n need some expert advise....pls point out on flr(fp) which some don't get right of Appel in this forum.....thanks immgration board helping others.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:03 pm

d3thmark wrote:
Zee ali wrote:

u must apply in 28 days from refusal date. U want to kill time so better to spend some days and than apply on 25th or 26th day.

I am surprised they didn't give u appeal right even though u have valid leave when u applied. HO is very strict these days. Dont giving people much chance to get ILR.

Thanks for your reply mate, thats what i am thinking to apply for FLR fp again, just one last question, when should i apply for FLR fp again, do i need to waste my time like i have to leave in 14-20 days. shall i apply asap or waste some days which will help me in time towards my 10yr ilr. I received the rejection letter on 18th june, when would you recommend me to apply for Flr fp ?

Vijlim
Newly Registered

Post by Vijlim » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:56 am

d3thmark wrote:
Zee ali wrote:

Dear what u personally suggest me....plssssss