ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (FP) been refused with no Appeal right & leave UK now

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: FLR (FP) been refused with no Appeal right & leave UK no

Post by Zee ali » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:09 am

d3thmark wrote:
d3thmark wrote:
tajammul77 wrote:it takes normally 4 weeks to get bio letter these days...its good for u why u worry
because i am not getting any work (shifts) since last 3 weeks and my manager said as soon as i submit him my acknowledgement letter he will start putting me on a routa. when did u received ur acknowledgment letter and bio letter plz?

could any tell me what to do now? i have not received any letter yet, not even acknowledgement letter. I re applied FLR FP to get some time to be eligible for ILR on 13th Aug.

Thanks
Hassan
U should get acknowledge even bio by now.

Did u send the application by special delivery?

i believe yes than did u track that already?
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

d3thmark

Post by d3thmark » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:02 am

i did check the delivery ..

Your item was delivered from our DURHAM Delivery Office on 25/06/15 .
Thank you for using our Special Delivery Guaranteed™ service.
Save this search to easily check the progress of your item?Save this item

Proof of delivery
Printed name:
L KEOGAN
Date:
25 June 2015, 06:59am

I do not know what to do ? could you tell me the home office no. where i can call and find out about my application?

geezer425
Newly Registered

Post by geezer425 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:07 pm

Hi
I appllied for flr fp on 3/07/2015
Fees deducted. 08/07/2015
Have not recieved acknowledgement letter yet. Could anybody tell plz what is the processing time for flr fp? And also i need to change my address. how can i update It with home office?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:38 am

This OP on this thread was wrongly advised.

Is leave was certified and a removal notice issued.

The removal notice has the potential of stopping the ILR clock. He/she should challenge the certification and the removal via JR and then make the ILR

The advise that the OP should make a set LR application was wrong..

If op had only been refused leave , then he/she might have taken that approach , but removal was issued also.

There is first the need to challenge the certification and removal.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Great77

Post by Great77 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:14 am

d3thmark wrote:
d3thmark wrote:
tajammul77 wrote:it takes normally 4 weeks to get bio letter these days...its good for u why u worry
because i am not getting any work (shifts) since last 3 weeks and my manager said as soon as i submit him my acknowledgement letter he will start putting me on a routa. when did u received ur acknowledgment letter and bio letter plz?

could any tell me what to do now? i have not received any letter yet, not even acknowledgement letter. I re applied FLR FP to get some time to be eligible for ILR on 13th Aug.

Thanks
Hassan
OP.
Did the Home Office deducted the fees? If Yes, no need to worry. Just call the Home Office and ask to why no acknowledgement letter.

In addition, you have to be careful of your right to work. Home Office is merging data together with people NI to know who is eligible to work. Be careful now where you work and Home Office is aggressive on this issue. Example, recently a person was detained and deported when that person was working additionally to the Enterprenuer visa. Now, if you are arrested, do not play also with citizenship as laws have changed. I am just concern.

As Obie said, you can challenge removal. But am not sure if it is too late late. You have to instruct your lawyers, and compel them because sometimes if you allow them their own way they may ruin someone years. You have to just monitor things.

All the best
Great

d3thmark

Post by d3thmark » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:47 pm

i called the home office and they have been telling u have to wait for 4 - 6 weeks for the acknowledgement letter. its been almost 5 weeks now and i have not received any letter yet. is there anything else i can do?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:56 pm

d3thmark wrote:i called the home office and they have been telling u have to wait for 4 - 6 weeks for the acknowledgement letter. its been almost 5 weeks now and i have not received any letter yet. is there anything else i can do?

Did you challenge the Section 10 decision to remove you and have your right of appeal certified. If not, then I think you may encounter difficulty with the ILR.

d3thmark

Post by d3thmark » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:26 pm

Obie wrote:
d3thmark wrote:i called the home office and they have been telling u have to wait for 4 - 6 weeks for the acknowledgement letter. its been almost 5 weeks now and i have not received any letter yet. is there anything else i can do?

Did you challenge the Section 10 decision to remove you and have your right of appeal certified. If not, then I think you may encounter difficulty with the ILR.

If i would have gone for JR i would be not able to spend 1.5 months as i was looking to spend my time till 13 August to be eligible for the ILR. so that is why i applied a fresh application of FLR FP again.

By the way i received my Acknowledgement and Bio Matric Letter today issued on 24th July but received today on 29th July. now i have 15 working days to do my biomatric, So I am thinking to go 12th August for Bio and apply ILR on 14th Aug with Cover letter mentioning to vary my application from FLR fp to Set LR. and refund the fees of FLR Fees and IHS Surcharge.

Any advices would b very helpful

Thanks
Hassan

d3thmark

Post by d3thmark » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:24 pm

My employer did a ECN of mine and it came negative, means i am not allowed to work.
i dont know what to do now? i am eligible for ILR on 13th August.
I wanted to go for premium service but the problem is i dont have my passport with me, its already with home office for FLR fp application and i would like to vary my application from Flr fp to ILR.

So all the Gurus What would you recommend me to do apply by post or book an appointment for premium service? if i go for the premium service would they able to make decision on the same day.

I dont want to sit idle doing nothing for the 3-4 months as i dont have the right to work.

Plz advise me with ur knowledge and experience..

Thanks,
Hassan

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:30 pm

It seem odd that refusal of ILR carries a right of appeal but not refusal of a human right claim.

The power in law to grant a right of appeal to a person who made a Human right application is the same power that exist in the case of a person who made an ILR application.

The rules have changed such that an ILR application made over 28 days beforw qualifying will not be invalidated, but I have reservation that it may be refused and the person could potentially loose their money.

Ditima98

Post by Ditima98 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:45 am

#tajammul77
How is the case going? Heard from HO yet?

#d3thmark
hello, how is it going? Please kindly up date us on your case. Have you also consulted your Solicitor to get his views especially after Obie had highlighted the following points below-I quote;
by Obie » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:38 am
‘’ This OP on this thread was wrongly advised.

Is leave was certified and a removal notice issued.

The removal notice has the potential of stopping the ILR clock. He/she should challenge the certification and the removal via JR and then make the ILR

The advise that the OP should make a set LR application was wrong..

If op had only been refused leave , then he/she might have taken that approach , but removal was issued also.

There is first the need to challenge the certification and removal.’’
Obie

Thanks
ditima

d3thmark

Post by d3thmark » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:00 am

i did not get any removal notice, i guess obie miss understood the post, my application for leave to remain has been refused.
so i applied another fresh application right after 7 days...

jupiter2016
Mood:

Post by jupiter2016 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:16 am

At last I find correct thread... Flr fp applied in March before last visa expired. Got decision on 9 th sept without in country right of appeal . Sent a PAP but negative within 10 days. And got a IS96 as well . Very scary situation for us. U.K. Born child will be 7 years old at the end of October .Child was out of UK for about 15 months at the age of year 1 and year 2 . 2 breaks. 9+6 months. Now less than 5 months need to complete 10 years. Planning to submit JR in this week. So. Dear friends , advice us what are the outcome will be. ? Moderators, active members, and Diamond members. Please advise me what else could be done? Thanks in advance. Already posted at two different threads but haven't got any reply from this GREAT FOROUM.

rajmeets20
Newly Registered

Post by rajmeets20 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:55 am

as your child has not done 7 year yet, so chances r low with JR, BUT just incase you dont get any joy with JR, file a fresh application again when your child turn 7 at end of this month.
i know this will involve lot of money again, but i am afraid this is the only way and trust even if your child turn 7 year its not a easy way to DLR.
I have applied under same rule in march, rejected by homeoffice june, First tribunal rejected in september...now going for upper tribunal oral hearing , waiting for date.
me and my partner r bot Non EEA/EU...two kids 9 and 6 both born here...i came in 2001

jupiter2016
Mood:

Post by jupiter2016 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:30 am

@rajmeet , thanks for reply. Want to know that how long JR process takes . And if there is a joy , if they allow in country right of appeal at that point , will it be clock starts again to complete 10 years legal stay? And right to work as well? I needed only 5 months at that time when HO refused FLR-FP. Any lights by Gurus? Thanks in advance.

jupiter2016
Mood:

Post by jupiter2016 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:46 pm

Hi friends, Has anyone came across situation like me? Please I need more suggestions and possible outcome. Thanks a lot in advance. History as follows: 'At last
. Flr fp applied in March before last visa expired. Got decision on 9 th sept without in country right of appeal . Sent a PAP but negative within 10 days. And got a IS96 as well . Very scary situation for us. U.K. Born child will be 7 years old at the end of October .Child was out of UK for about 15 months at the age of year 1 and year 2 . 2 breaks. 9+6 months. Now less than 5 months need to complete 10 years. Planning to submit JR in this week. So. Dear friends , advice us what are the outcome will be. ? Moderators, active members, and Diamond members. Please advise me what else could be done? Thanks in advance. Already posted at two different threads but haven't got any reply from this GREAT FOROUM.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:10 pm

Casa wrote:Moderators don't necessarily have more knowledge than other members...I certainly don't.
This speaks volumes for your sagacity & experience Casa.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

jupiter2016
Mood:

Post by jupiter2016 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:11 pm

Hi to all, is there any one wants to share their views or experiences with such type of refusal? Please , kindly suggest me.

haris_zam
- thin ice -

Post by haris_zam » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:56 am

please update me about your situation ..
what did u do d3th....??

i want to pass 3 months and a week as well....
i posted on a new thread apparently no one is replying, well not ao far...

jupiter2016
Mood:

Post by jupiter2016 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:14 pm

Any syggestions, please.

knucks

Post by knucks » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:09 am

Hello everyone,

I am new to this and hoping if someone can reply to my query.

Can someone please confirm if the HO gives right of appeal on FLR FP application after 06-Apr-2015 ?
I have come across some cases where some applicants get the right of appeal and some dont. Does it vary from caseworker to caseworker or do they follow a set criteria ?

Please enlighten me, thanks.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:55 am

knucks wrote:Hello everyone,

I am new to this and hoping if someone can reply to my query.

Can someone please confirm if the HO gives right of appeal on FLR FP application after 06-Apr-2015 ?
I have come across some cases where some applicants get the right of appeal and some dont. Does it vary from caseworker to caseworker or do they follow a set criteria ?

Please enlighten me, thanks.
Now a days right of appeal is given if HO certified your human right claim. In other words if u have strong case and even though HO refuse u they will give u appeal right.

If your case has no basis than no in country appeal right.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Aslans
Newly Registered

Post by Aslans » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:03 am

#d3thmark
hello, whats ur update regarding ILR & gap?

#tajammul77
How is the case going? Heard from HO yet?

jupiter2016
Mood:

Post by jupiter2016 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:18 pm

Change of circumstances during JR in process... Need your valuable suggestions.. JR submitted last week of September . Since then Now UK born elder child is turn 7 now and we have another uk born child ( 2 weeks old). Does it make any differences in my JR process. Can we submitted these changes to HO ? Or To UTT? Please I need your suggestions .

jupiter2016
Mood:

Post by jupiter2016 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:10 pm

Dear GURUS, Moderators and friends I really need your valuable suggestions & Ideas. Has anyone come across situation like me? Please advise.