ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) refused, appeal allowed from outside UK

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

acespace
Newly Registered

FLR(FP) refused, appeal allowed from outside UK

Post by acespace » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:58 am

hi everyone,
I Need help with FLR (FP) refusal. I applied for Flr(Fp) in Sep 2015.
I received my refusal letter 2 days ago with "RIGHT OF APPEAL OUtSIDe
UK". Now i am confused what to do about it. I arrived in uk in Feb 2007,
I have been on Tier-4 Since then. My last leave was also on tier-4
till April 2015. My Section 3c was on so i decided to wait for 10 years
ILR. But since thir letter arrived 2 days it says i am liable for
removal and detention and leave is finished. What should be my best option?
Leave the country and appeal?I have to wait till Feb 2017 to get ILR. Any
Help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

avjones
Diamond Member

FLR (FP) been refused with no Appeal right & leave UK now

Post by avjones » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:08 am

You need specific advice on your own circumstances.

However, this refusal with no in-country right of appeal stops 3C leave. If you do nothing, you won't carry on accumulating it for ILR.
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

Casa

Re: FLR(FP) refused, appeal allowed from outside UK

Post by Casa » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:22 am

acespace wrote:hi everyone,
You've been given the Right of Appeal, but not in the UK. The HO have toughened up in order to:
"prevent repeat rights of appeal and prevent delay from appeals against unfounded claims"
Hanging on until Feb 2017 in the misguided hope that you will be granted ILR under long residence won't work.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

acespace
Newly Registered

Re: FLR (FP) been refused with no Appeal right & leave UK no

Post by acespace » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:31 pm

avjones wrote:You need specific advice on your own circumstances.

However, this refusal with no in-country right of appeal stops 3C leave. If you do nothing, you won't carry on accumulating it for ILR.
thanks for advise . I have been advised by solicitor that they can challange this decision. Also they have an option for doing Judicial review and PAP before that.Also i was told that i could apply for FLR(o). When i asked them how can i apply for that as my 3C is no longer valid they said they can use the 28 day rule. Any further advise. bytheway my claim was certified under 94 .

acespace
Newly Registered

Post by acespace » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:33 pm

Casa wrote:
acespace wrote:hi everyone,
You've been given the Right of Appeal, but not in the UK. The HO have toughened up in order to:
"prevent repeat rights of appeal and prevent delay from appeals against unfounded claims"
Hanging on until Feb 2017 in the misguided hope that you will be granted ILR under long residence won't work.
THanks for that i have read this as well. What should i do in my situation?whats the best bet?by solicitor told me they can challange the decision or also apply for JR

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:29 pm

They could continue certifying the FLR (o) , and that will be a further waste of cash. I think JR will be best.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

acespace
Newly Registered

Post by acespace » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:57 am

Obie wrote:They could continue certifying the FLR (o) , and that will be a further waste of cash. I think JR will be best.
Thanks for that . If I go for flr (o) , would I be able to as my leave 3c is finished and liable to be removed . Also if I go for Jr and pap before that how much time can I get and would my 3c be reinstated again ? Because in Jan 2017 I can apply for 10 year ILR . Please advice

avjones
Diamond Member

Post by avjones » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:04 pm

acespace wrote:

thanks for advise . I have been advised by solicitor that they can challange this decision. Also they have an option for doing Judicial review and PAP before that.Also i was told that i could apply for FLR(o). When i asked them how can i apply for that as my 3C is no longer valid they said they can use the 28 day rule. Any further advise. bytheway my claim was certified under 94 .
You can challenge it ONLY by way of judicial review. Your 3C leave will not continue if you use JR, but would be reinstated if (and only if) you win your JR against the certification. you will only win your JR if there are good human rights grounds under the FLR (FP) so that the Home Office erred in law in certifying it as manifestly unfounded.

If you make a new application within 28 days your s.3C leave does NOT continue. You will not have a right to work, for example. But if that application is subsequently granted, the time will not be held against you as unlawful.
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

acespace
Newly Registered

Post by acespace » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:41 pm

avjones wrote:
acespace wrote:

You can challenge it ONLY by way of judicial review. Your 3C leave will not continue if you use JR, but would be reinstated if (and only if) you win your JR against the certification. you will only win your JR if there are good human rights grounds under the FLR (FP) so that the Home Office erred in law in certifying it as manifestly unfounded.

If you make a new application within 28 days your s.3C leave does NOT continue. You will not have a right to work, for example. But if that application is subsequently granted, the time will not be held against you as unlawful.
Thanks . What's the best solution for me given my situation .
Can I apply for student again ? My tier 4 expired on April 2015 . I applied for extension then I varied that to flr fp . Also what's the best way for me to continue my 3c so I can get ILR in next January 2017 . Thanks

acespace
Newly Registered

Post by acespace » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:54 pm

avjones wrote:
acespace wrote:

infact the question should be what's the best way to reinstate my 3c leave . If inchallange this decision would it make any difference. Thanks

acespace
Newly Registered

Post by acespace » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:37 am

avjones wrote:
acespace wrote:

Dear AV ,
I wanted to ask if I apply for a new application of eea partner within 28 days . Would be 3c be reinstated as I know eea application can take longer . If by that time I am eligible for Ilr
10 years route can I withdraw/vary the eea application and apply for Ilr ? I have a gf who is eea national. Thanks

acespace
Newly Registered

Certified flr fp claim , can it be removed ?

Post by acespace » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:58 pm

Hi everyone ,
My flr fp got refused and certified under s94 , I was given out of country appeal . I have heard from legal experts on here and other placed that certification on claim can be challenged . Is this something that has happened with anyone before and was their certification removed . How realistic is the prospect of certification being removed ??

acespace
Newly Registered

Flr fp refused ,can I apply for tier 2

Post by acespace » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:09 pm

Hi everyone ,
My flr fp got refused and claim certified , I have been given out of country appeal . My last leave was tier 4 . Is it possible to apply for tier 2 work permit by going back to home country within 28 days of refusal ? Would the old rules apply to me when switching from tier 4 tier 2 I-e 21K salary with no resident labour market test . If by miracle I can find a sponsor maybe I can go back and apply for tier 2 and come back . Thanks
Flr fp refused can I apply for tier 2 ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:33 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

acespace
Newly Registered

28 days rule , 3c counts ??

Post by acespace » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:40 am

Hi everyone ,

I wanted some urgent help, flr fp got refused and certified last week . I came in uk in Feb 2007 and have been on tier 4 ever since . I was advised by solicitor that they will challenge my certification first and then go for JR . I want to go for ILR in Jan 2017 . Another option is to go for fresh application for flr fp again to gain 10 month . My question :
1)Can I go for this route for fresh application according to 28 days rule as I am liable to be removed and will the 3c be counted towards Ilr ?
2) if my flr fp fresh application is accepted within 28 days it will get me max 4-5 moths which leaves me 5 months more . Can i vary it with flr fp again with new grounds or flr (o) ?
3) if that's works can I then vary 2nd fresh application to ILR after 10 years are over in Jan 2017 .
4) how many times a person can vary an application ?
Please let me know as help will be appreciated

acespace
Newly Registered

Post by acespace » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:54 am

avjones wrote:
acespace wrote:

If I apply for a new application within 28 days and it goes on until 5 months by that time I am eligible for Ilr , can I vary the new application to Ilr (lr) . Also my solicitor wants to submit further representations before pap and jr as they want to elongate on the rejection grounds . If I go for that does the time spent during further representations counts towards Ilr ? Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:54 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

acespace
Newly Registered

set (lr) application before 28 days

Post by acespace » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:32 am

Hi there ,

Is it possible to put an application for set (lr) on 10 years basis before 28 days days . I want to apply for it 6
Months before. Is there a chance they could send the application back as invalid ? Or refuse it? If refused would I get appeal right thanks .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: set (lr) application before 28 days

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:26 am

No you can't. Your application will be refused as you are applying too early.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

acespace
Newly Registered

Post by acespace » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:21 pm

CR001 wrote:No you can't. Your application will be refused as you are applying too early.
thanks for that. Will it be refused after the decision has been made?if yes then would i get a right of appeal?if not then if i apply before 28 days would the application be sent back as invalid?please let me know

syedadeeltalha
Newly Registered

Post by syedadeeltalha » Fri May 20, 2016 12:46 am

acespace wrote:
CR001 wrote:No you can't. Your application will be refused as you are applying too early.
thanks for that. Will it be refused after the decision has been made?if yes then would i get a right of appeal?if not then if i apply before 28 days would the application be sent back as invalid?please let me know
I got same case my visa is running out 6 month before completion of 10 yeaars !! if i apply 6 month early will i get appeal chance and 3C will conti ....?

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri May 20, 2016 1:56 am

acespace wrote:
If your application fails to meet the requirements of the rules at the time of the decision, then it's likely that they will refuse it and keep the fees.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

martanelly
Newly Registered

Post by martanelly » Fri May 20, 2016 10:52 am

That is exactly why I asked for legal help. My solicitor said that ( as mentioned in the posts above), the HO is becoming more and more difficult. i.e give you outside the UK right of appeal.

I was refused my FLR(0) and was asked to send a letter to the case worker and so now I am just waiting for my official refusal hoping they will give me in country right of appeal.
I hope it all works out for you.
Keeps us posted.

syedadeeltalha
Newly Registered

Post by syedadeeltalha » Tue May 24, 2016 12:27 am

what will be best option to pass 6 months legally to complete 10 years

martanelly
Newly Registered

Post by martanelly » Wed May 25, 2016 10:47 pm

I think every case is different.

I had good reasons to extend my visa and they refused it and I have 2 months until I can apply for ILR.

I just hope I am given the in country appeal.