ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Further leave to remain

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Calebanane
Newly Registered

Further leave to remain

Post by Calebanane » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:21 am

Hello guys,
I just joined this forum and I would like your opinions and here is my story
I came to UK in 2005 on visitors visa and I met my wife in late 2011 who was granted ILR in 2010.
We got married at the registers office in 2012.
I put in my DL flr ( o) application in March 2013 through a solicitor and was asked to go for my biometrics which I did in same March 2013.
My application was refused in April 2013 all because I didn't have a child at the time and was asked to leave UK with chance to appeal. So in July I went to see another solicitor who email Home office to reconsider my case and took the case to the court for judicial review and we never had any court proceedings. November 2013 I was asked for further evidence and that same November 15th I was granted two and half years leave to remain basis on parental responsibility on 10 years route basis on my stepdaughter because my wife has a daughter.
Now my wife and I has one year old boy and my step daughter who are all British citizens. My visa is now due to be renewed in ten days time and my questions are

1. What are the best supporting documents I can add to the application
2. Which form do I have to fill
3.Any good advice would be appreciated because I am doing the application myself, I can't afford solicitors fee

Please advise me thank you.

Casa

Re: Further leave to remain

Post by Casa » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:52 pm

Please continue in your other thread.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1333550
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:40 am

madamevjd wrote:Hi

I am wondering if someone can kindly help me - I am worried as I have my appointment with UKBA soon for FLR application. My last 2 weeks bank statement which I have obtained from Bank branch does not look as original as the previous months. But Bank have given me covering letter stating they've given my these statements.

Do you think UKBA is OK with this?

Please help.

Thank you.
This doesn't have any relevance to the old thread you've posted in ...and the UKBA was disbanded in March 2013.

Open your own topic with this question.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

madamevjd
Newly Registered

Post by madamevjd » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:51 am

Casa

I am struggling to open my own thread how do I do this? My apologies for posting on this again.

Many thanks.