ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Further leave to remain

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

madamevjd
Newly Registered

Further leave to remain

Post by madamevjd » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:53 am

Hi

I am wondering if someone can kindly help me - I am worried as I have my appointment with UKBA soon for FLR application. My last 2 weeks bank statement which I have obtained from Bank branch does not look as original as the previous months. But Bank have given me covering letter stating they've given my these statements.

Do you think UKBA is OK with this?

Please help.

Thank you.

Casa

Re: Further leave to remain

Post by Casa » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:55 am

This should be fine with the issuing Bank's covering letter.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

madamevjd
Newly Registered

Post by madamevjd » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:38 am

I have got the online copy of the bank statement - do you think I should submit that as well?

Many thanks Casa.

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:59 pm

madamevjd wrote:I have got the online copy of the bank statement - do you think I should submit that as well?

Many thanks Casa.
Ask in your local branch if the issuing bank will stamp the online statement.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.