ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General Visit Visa for mother and sister

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

uzairharoon
Newly Registered

General Visit Visa for mother and sister

Post by uzairharoon » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:50 pm

Hi,

I need an advice please I am sponsoring my mother and sister UK visit, they are applying together from pak for general visit visa do they need to submit sponsor's document seprately ? or one set of documents is enough for both applications ?

Many Thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: General Visit Visa for mother and sister

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:43 am

One set of originals is sufficient but each application should have a complete set photocopies. Bundle everything together at the VAC.

uzairharoon
Newly Registered

Post by uzairharoon » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:47 am

Thank you

irana2015

Re: General Visit Visa for mother and sister(child birth)

Post by irana2015 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:33 pm

Hi All,

I am on tier 1 entrepreneur visa and going to sponsor my mother and sister who are going to apply for uk visit visa from pak to share the happiness of my first child. Can you please advise if their application(both of them) will be submitted together. I understand we need to submit 2 sets of photocopies. Do i need to fill 2 separate visa form for them and Will it go to ukba in one pack of 2 application form.

I am submitting the following checklist:

set of passport and visa(me and wife)
ltd company document and tax return

midwife green notes
letter of sponsorship from me
rent agreement and letter from landlord

Do they need any other document like family certificates etc as they are only submitting their their ID card and passport.

my mother property document and sister college letter.

Filled application form

Please advise?

Best Regards
IR

irana2015

Post by irana2015 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:44 am

Dear Gurus!

I just want to get the 2nd opinion on my mother and sister general visit visa who are going to apply from pak to share the happiness of our first child. Can i fully sponsor my mother and sister saying that I will pay for travelling and responsible for accommodation etc by providing my bank statements only.

My mother is a house wife (property doc and no bank statement) and sister is a student providing holidays letter.

Is it a good idea if i show that I am sending money to support my family in Pakistan every month as I only have the proof of slip and transfer and my brother receive cash at agents locations (means family is dependent on me or if i show they are not and brother look after then I have no bank statement of mother(housewife & widow) and brother gets salary in cash) .

I am providing the following checklist:

My and wife passport and visa docs
1 application form for mother and 1 for sister with 2 separate photocopies with original
business docs
ltd company document and tax return
midwife green notes / letter from midwife
letter of sponsorship from me
rent agreement and letter from landlord
Property doc on my mother name and college letter from my sister's college

No bank statement from my mother and sister
** my personal and business bank statement only**
Family pics of my brother , wife and his daughter to show my mother and sister have family ties

brother employment letter and payslip only not bank statement

Can you please provide if the above are enough to show family ties or do i need to add anything else ?

Much appreciated
IR