ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Me Please Urgently

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Agali
Newly Registered

Help Me Please Urgently

Post by Agali » Sun May 10, 2015 11:45 am

Please i need your advice on what next to do because life now is very unbearable for me and my family.I and my partner have no status in this country,i have overstayed my visa for more than 15years now likewise my partner as well.We both have two children whom were born here(seven and four years old)and she's also six months pregnant now.We also facing housing issues,we are in the middle of being thrown out because of lack money and it's affecting my partner really bad.I have spoken to different solicitors concerning my immigration problem and i was advised differently and i don't even know what to do next.One said i should allow my partner to put in an application on the basis of the eldest child whom is 7years old and exclude my name from the application since we are desperate and don't have anywhere else to live if my landlord succeeds in evicting us(the matter is already in county court)we will be left homeless and the other said i should wait until she's 10years old and then put in an application for us all when she would have qualified to become a british citizen and that's another 3 years time, but i can't even afford to pay any solicitors fees right now beacause it's too expensive for me.
Now my question is can i put in an application for my partner and children(7and4years)and also pregnant on the basis of the 7year rule am prepared to exclude my name if it will help their case as they are the ones presently suffering the most,if so what form can they use to apply and can i apply for fee waiver for them.Please any advice is useful right now,please help me.

aiza78601

Re: Help Me Please Urgently

Post by aiza78601 » Sun May 10, 2015 1:19 pm

yeah u can make 7 years child application,the correct form is fl(fp).u can also wave application fee if u can prove u cant pay (jobless and homeless)

well i m not an expert but i think excluding ur self from application would be a bad idea,u all can apply as a family unit.wish u all the best

Deewani
Canada

Post by Deewani » Sun May 10, 2015 1:40 pm

U can go to ur local council and they should and would provide u housing n money for ur 2 children.... When u go to council...tell dem ur situation...every council has different policies....however... Dey will hav to by law...dey hav a department called NRTPF... Which deals wid families like uuu... U have to show ur homeless n no money availble to u now...once dis is sorted...dey will den help u to make an application too...i hope dis will help u... (Dey will make contacts wd HO...bt bcause f u mnth pregnancy u shud b fine....and dey cant remove u.

Good luck.... U have to take dis decision....i can only advice r comment wht d procedure is....otherwise u hav no option...bt 2 stay like dis or seek assistance n sort things out for uuu

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Sun May 10, 2015 1:53 pm

thnks dewani for advising him ,much appreciated .i hate when people suffer this way specially with young children

Deewani
Canada

Post by Deewani » Sun May 10, 2015 3:10 pm

Yes aiza....bt we shud b all ready for d future now....as coming days, months n years r going to be much worse thn wht we c nowdays

Oluwaseun123
Newly Registered

Post by Oluwaseun123 » Sun May 10, 2015 4:34 pm

Am not an expert on this matter but from past experience from other people I will advise you don't expose yourself by going to the council for housing if you intend to apply for a stay because it will definetly affect your application because the home office will tell you that your children are enjoying free education and nhs yet you want the government to give you house,and they will definetly refuse you as my friend in similar situation was refused and told to go back to her country.

Deewani
Canada

Post by Deewani » Sun May 10, 2015 6:56 pm

Well as i said...dey r d ones who will make d final decision.... Bear in mind...if u stay like dis....it will not help u at all in long run...in fact go against uuu...here is a recent example of a family been here from 2003...n read the final paragraphs Especially mentioning section 117a and 117b for refusing deir appeal.

https://tribunalsdecisions.service.gov. ... 9-2013-ors

Agali
Newly Registered

Post by Agali » Mon May 11, 2015 10:25 am

Thank you for your advice @Deewani and @Oluwaseun123 @aiza78601 am really grateful,i have a decision to make and very quickly

too.I have

thought about what you both said and i think i will be a bit cautious in approaching the council concerning the housing issue before any

valid application has been sent to HO.That's why am looking for advice on the best application form to put in including if i can put in a

fee waiver and hope for the best for my pregnant partner and the two children.I still have a pending case at the county court for the housing issues but hopefully i can buy some time until i resolve the immig issue.Please can any moderator shed more light on it.

mrsbean

Post by mrsbean » Tue May 12, 2015 9:22 am

And this is exactly why this country needs to crack down on all illegal immigrants who abuse our immigration and benefits systems and deport them back to their homelands. New tougher immigration laws that are starting to come out will make it super tough for people with no right to be in this country to stay.

There are millions of people who immigrate to Britain legally, who pay the taxes, have jobs and contribute to the society - these are the people we should be keeping here. Not the ones who sneak into this country and start producing babies at a rate that even rabbits can't match, then get themselves and their children all the benefits such as free education, NHS, etc.

Under new UK immigration laws, there is now a mandatory NHS charge for people who are not permanent residents in the UK and is £200 per person per year in the UK. That would be £800 per year for your 4 person's family (multiply this by 15 years you have been receiving the NHS benefit for free) which means you owe this country over £10,000 in just NHS costs. Don't even start me on your children's education... which is not free to illegals in this country. And that's what you are - illegal! You have no right to be here or to draw on any of this country's benefits. In fact, under the new laws if you stayed illegally in the UK even for a day, there is an automatic ban on obtaining British citizenship for 10 years!

Personally, and taking in consideration most recent immigration law changes, I don't believe your family will be successful in your application - overstaying for 15 years is a serious immigration offense, drawing on UK benefits such is NHS or education system when you are not entitled to it is a serious immigration offense. To be honest, if you are caught - I believe the deportation will be in order for all of your family. As for your children, unfortunately being born in the UK doesn't automatically make them citizens or even entitled to UK benefits - this only applies if the parents are legally in the UK and hold a legal permanent residence.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue May 12, 2015 9:30 am

mrsbean wrote:And this is exactly why this country needs to crack down on all illegal immigrants who abuse our immigration and benefits systems and deport them back to their homelands. New tougher immigration laws that are starting to come out will make it super tough for people with no right to be in this country to stay.

There are millions of people who immigrate to Britain legally, who pay the taxes, have jobs and contribute to the society - these are the people we should be keeping here. Not the ones who sneak into this country and start producing babies at a rate that even rabbits can't match, then get themselves and their children all the benefits such as free education, NHS, etc.

Under new UK immigration laws, there is now a mandatory NHS charge for people who are not permanent residents in the UK and is £200 per person per year in the UK. That would be £800 per year for your 4 person's family (multiply this by 15 years you have been receiving the NHS benefit for free) which means you owe this country over £10,000 in just NHS costs. Don't even start me on your children's education... which is not free to illegals in this country. And that's what you are - illegal! You have no right to be here or to draw on any of this country's benefits. In fact, under the new laws if you stayed illegally in the UK even for a day, there is an automatic ban on obtaining British citizenship for 10 years!

Personally, and taking in consideration most recent immigration law changes, I don't believe your family will be successful in your application - overstaying for 15 years is a serious immigration offense, drawing on UK benefits such is NHS or education system when you are not entitled to it is a serious immigration offense. To be honest, if you are caught - I believe the deportation will be in order for all of your family. As for your children, unfortunately being born in the UK doesn't automatically make them citizens or even entitled to UK benefits - this only applies if the parents are legally in the UK and hold a legal permanent residence.

I thought I was the site hard man!!

I largely agree though, and having children while in immigration limbo and using them to gain LTR is reprehensible (not saying this is the case here). I have five children, and we had them when we could afford them and look after them and give them a stable upbringing.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

mrsbean

Post by mrsbean » Tue May 12, 2015 10:15 am

Thanks Wanderer! I am a tough woman :)

I find it very upsetting that someone in this difficult immigration situation and personal financial situation - being evicted, etc. would decide to have another child (the wife is 6 month pregnant!!!). This is cruel and inhumane to their children, and it is simply unfair to the rest of the UK society who has paid a hefty price (in taxes, NI, etc) to support these people who had no right to be here in the first place, yet they still try to circumvent the immigration system altogether because their children are "suffering". If they were so concerned about their children, they wouldn't have them in the first place until their own life is legally and financially secure. I am sympathetic towards the children as they had no part this, but not enough to provide any help for these parents to find a way to stay in this country and continue to abuse the system. Especially because they are plenty of British children who are in need and they are the ones who we should be helping first.

Call me dude
Nigeria

Post by Call me dude » Tue May 12, 2015 7:28 pm

mrsbean wrote:Thanks Wanderer! I am a tough woman :)

I find it very upsetting that someone in this difficult immigration situation and personal financial situation - being evicted, etc. would decide to have another child (the wife is 6 month pregnant!!!). This is cruel and inhumane to their children, and it is simply unfair to the rest of the UK society who has paid a hefty price (in taxes, NI, etc) to support these people who had no right to be here in the first place, yet they still try to circumvent the immigration system altogether because their children are "suffering". If they were so concerned about their children, they wouldn't have them in the first place until their own life is legally and financially secure. I am sympathetic towards the children as they had no part this, but not enough to provide any help for these parents to find a way to stay in this country and continue to abuse the system. Especially because they are plenty of British children who are in need and they are the ones who we should be helping first.

Mrsbean or whatever your name is,you should be ashamed of yourself..we don't want the likes of you in this forum.if you don't have a positive input to the above we will appreciate if you just ZIP IT... :evil:
It is well

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue May 12, 2015 7:56 pm

Call me dude wrote:
mrsbean wrote:Thanks Wanderer! I am a tough woman :)

Mrsbean or whatever your name is,you should be ashamed of yourself..we don't want the likes of you in this forum.if you don't have a positive input to the above we will appreciate if you just ZIP IT... :evil:
I think a valid point was raised and argued succinctly.

Let's have your counter argument then, be very interested to read it.

gozo1

Post by gozo1 » Tue May 12, 2015 8:56 pm

I concur that the OP may have acted very irresponsibly, poor child being brought to this world whilst having full knowledge that your immigration situation is precarious on a personal note, I think it's actually very irresponsible, you have done yourself a great disservice, and rightly deserve no sympathy, although I acknowledge that, it is not my place to say when you bear children, but you have given me the opportunity to do so in this circumstance.

I have to fully disagree with the tenor of MrsriceAndBeans and Bush wanderer's message, you guyz should rightly shut up and stop moaning about people coming to this country and taking advantage of the benefit system. When would you pay US in Africa for years illegal violations of our borders?

Do you actually think you can afford to pay us for all the damages you cost us in Africa? Remember when your ancestors paddled their way into Africa? A scenario which is now being repeated in the Mediterranean? just around 75 years ago May I ask where your ancestors get their entry visas to Africa? Absolute nonsense you have no moral right to moan about migrants on this Island, if you don't like it, make a complaint to your MP, if you are not satisfied with the response, migrate to Australia, another forcefully acquired territory of your greedy lots, if you are unlucky to secure a visa to Australia,the cliff on County Clare isn't far off is it?

Lastly OP if you are going to proceed with FLR(FP), I would advise you exclude yourself from that application, I am inclined to agree with the first lawyer.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue May 12, 2015 9:09 pm

gozo1 wrote:I concur that the OP may have acted very irresponsibly, poor child being brought to this world whilst having full knowledge that your immigration situation is precarious on a personal note, I think it's actually very irresponsible, you have done yourself a great disservice, and rightly deserve no sympathy, although I acknowledge that, it is not my place to say when you bear children, but you have given me the opportunity to do so in this circumstance.

I have to fully disagree with the tenor of MrsriceAndBeans and Bush wanderer's message, you guyz should rightly shut up and stop moaning about people coming to this country and taking advantage of the benefit system. When would you pay US in Africa for years illegal violations of our borders?

Do you actually think you can afford to pay us for all the damages you cost us in Africa? Remember when your ancestors paddled their way into Africa? A scenario which is now being repeated in the Mediterranean? just around 75 years ago May I ask where your ancestors get their entry visas to Africa? Absolute nonsense you have no moral right to moan about migrants on this Island, if you don't like it, make a complaint to your MP, if you are not satisfied with the response, migrate to Australia, another forcefully acquired territory of your greedy lots, if you are unlucky to secure a visa to Australia,the cliff on County Clare isn't far off is it?

Lastly OP if you are going to proceed with FLR(FP), I would advise you exclude yourself from that application, I am inclined to agree with the first lawyer.
Poor argument. Next please.

gozo1

Post by gozo1 » Tue May 12, 2015 9:20 pm

I am not arguing with you or anyone. I am simply saying shut the heck up and stop moaning about migrants coming to this country, because the fact is we both own the country, whatever gave you the right to paddle your boats to Africa like the greedy lots that you really are, the same right have we all to come to this Island however way which we find easy.

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue May 12, 2015 9:29 pm

Please can we tone this down now to avoid the thread being locked.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Agali
Newly Registered

Post by Agali » Tue May 12, 2015 11:00 pm

gozo1 wrote:I concur that the OP may have acted very irresponsibly, poor child being brought to this world whilst having full knowledge that your immigration situation is precarious on a personal note, I think it's actually very irresponsible, you have done yourself a great disservice, and rightly deserve no sympathy, although I acknowledge that, it is not my place to say when you bear children, but you have given me the opportunity to do so in this circumstance.

Thank you for your advice @gozo1,sometimes one can't control what happens or affects us i might have taken some wrong decisions in the past but hey am not perfect.MrsriceAndBeans and Bush wanderer's are entitled to their opinions and i respect that but sometimes in life we can't all wait to be financially stable or legally living somewhere before having children,children are a blessing from God,that's why even the poorest people can have such bundles of joy in their lives.I will look at the FLR(FP) @gozo1 but someone mentioned the FLR(O) forms.Thank you all for your continue advice and support.

Agali
Newly Registered

Post by Agali » Wed May 13, 2015 9:54 am

aiza78601 wrote:yeah u can make 7 years child application,the correct form is fl(fp).u can also wave application fee if u can prove u cant pay (jobless and homeless)

well i m not an expert but i think excluding ur self from application would be a bad idea,u all can apply as a family unit.wish u all the best
Thank you will definitely look into the flr (fp) form.

Agali
Newly Registered

Post by Agali » Wed May 13, 2015 9:55 am

Oluwaseun123 wrote:Am not an expert on this matter but from past experience from other people I will advise you don't expose yourself by going to the council for housing if you intend to apply for a stay because it will definetly affect your application because the home office will tell you that your children are enjoying free education and nhs yet you want the government to give you house,and they will definetly refuse you as my friend in similar situation was refused and told to go back to her country.
Thank you for your advice.

Agali
Newly Registered

Post by Agali » Wed May 13, 2015 9:56 am

Deewani wrote:U can go to ur local council and they should and would provide u housing n money for ur 2 children.... When u go to council...tell dem ur situation...every council has different policies....however... Dey will hav to by law...dey hav a department called NRTPF... Which deals wid families like uuu... U have to show ur homeless n no money availble to u now...once dis is sorted...dey will den help u to make an application too...i hope dis will help u... (Dey will make contacts wd HO...bt bcause f u mnth pregnancy u shud b fine....and dey cant remove u.

Good luck.... U have to take dis decision....i can only advice r comment wht d procedure is....otherwise u hav no option...bt 2 stay like dis or seek assistance n sort things out for uuu
Thank you for your advice

mrsbean

Post by mrsbean » Wed May 13, 2015 12:56 pm

@gozo1

Funnily enough, you do not have ANY RIGHT to be in this country! You are not born with the right to reside wherever you want, you EARN that right by meeting certain requirements (for each country you wish to live in), which the OP has not met.

To your other point - We have paid plenty and have been paying the price for hundreds of years for ever coming to Africa, India, Indonesia, and the likes. We send billions of aid to Africa each year, but how can we ever help if people just don't want to help themselves. You can give a man a fish and he can eat for a day, or you can teach a man how to fish and he will not go hungry for the rest of his life. We have tried and tried to teach people from Africa and other developing countries "how to fish"... yet, you want none of that. You'd rather get on the boat, come to this country and live off free benefits - why? Because who wants to "fish" if you just can do nothing and draw on UK benefits by the means of entering this country illegally and then having more children.

I am a British citizen, proud to be one. And yes, I grew up in the States, so you can call me whatever names you want because of that. Yet, I was born in a very poor family in Eastern Ukraine. I fought my way through the system, I have never broken a single immigration rule either in the States or in Britain. I came to the States when I was a teenager on my own, without my family (I was sponsored through a US leadership program). I always had a job, since I was old enough to work legally. I paid my own way for my university degree and never relied on public funds (I was lucky enough to get some academic scholarships to complete my degrees, but I worked hard to achieve academic excellence). To this day, I am yet to draw on any benefits that are offered to me by being a British citizen (outside of NHS for which I have been paying for years through NI and income taxes). I have never been "unemployed" for longer than 3 weeks since I turned 16. I cleaned people's toilets and slept on friend's couches in the past to get by. I went through every hardship imaginable in my young years - and none of it was easy - yet I managed not to break any laws. I worked very hard to afford the life I have today. And yes, today I live a "good" life but I earned all of that through very hard work and determination. Nothing was handed to me on a silver platter. I was not born with a right to be British - I was born Ukrainian... and never once I blamed others for being born in Ukraine. I never felt entitled to anything, and never pointed fingers at other for my own misfortunes.

I know life can be tough and navigating immigration system can be confusing... I am on this forum to help people who genuinely need help! But I am not here to help criminals find loopholes in our immigration system and abuse our country's benefits. I want my children to grow up in Britain that once was Great; and frankly, I do not want this country to turn into little Africa / Middle East before too long. Lawful immigration is a great thing and I completely support it (the keyword is LEGAL) - but I don't see where I am wrong to think that illegal immigrants should be deported and not allowed to continue to live here. Then when they want to do things legally, sure - let them in and all be merry! But until then, illegal immigrants have no right to be here. Period!

gozo1

Post by gozo1 » Wed May 13, 2015 1:28 pm

Like I am interested in the story of your life? And where you currently live? If you like live on the moon I can't really be bothered.

Yes we Africans have a God given right to come here and milk-dry the system, If you don't like it, again the cliff of moher is not far from here, we don't need your sick foreign aids in Africa, it's just another form of neocolonialism, for your greedy government to retain some form of influence , it isn't a way of paying back for your disastrous action and stealing past, the fact is you cannot pay because you aren't wealthy enough to pay those damages. Your criminal past will always overshadow whatever good you pretend to be doing in this era.

If the Germans complain about immigration into their country, you would think they have the basis for doing so, you invaded so many countries and make so many people homeless all around the world, and when they seek a place of abode in your own land, you claim they are coming to milk your system, forgetting your disastrous actions in their country has made it an unlivable place for them, all of the countries which you have invaded in the past and now, do have a right to come to this Island, the approach such as the one you and Bush wanderer is displaying erode any form of sympathy one could share with the very few genuine and good minded British people.

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed May 13, 2015 1:30 pm

I've let this thread run, but I believe that my fellow mods would now agree that the comment 'I do not want this country to turn into little Africa / Middle East before too long' is unacceptable, as it would be if it referred to any other nationality...Eastern European for example. So I'm locking it.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed May 13, 2015 5:58 pm

I've re-opened this thread at the request of the OP. Please can members stick to posting advise, not personal opinions on rights and wrongs of immigration.
(Casa, not CR001)