ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How Long we have to wait for a fresh Hearing Date

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

samsulkhan
Newly Registered

How Long we have to wait for a fresh Hearing Date

Post by samsulkhan » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:36 pm

Hi Everyone,
My Wife mum and dad applied for visitor visa and got refuse. We appealed the decision and win the first tier tribunal. HO ask permission to the appeal and got the permission. Now the UT send back the case to the first tier tribunal for a fresh hearing, Now I just want to does anyone of you know how long I have to wait to get a fresh hearing date? I called to the tribunal and they said normally one year but in my case they might give me an early date. Anyone of you know the actual answer. If yes then please help me with the details.

Many Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: How Long we have to wait for a fresh Hearing Date

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:42 am

When did you apply for the visas?

On what basis have you lodged an appeal?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shaaki.fabi

Re: How Long we have to wait for a fresh Hearing Date

Post by shaaki.fabi » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:49 pm

Strange you got right of appeal. Remember to update us, i am in same situation and going for JR.