ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Husband facing deportation

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

f121
Newly Registered

Husband facing deportation

Post by f121 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:22 am

Me and my husband separated approximately 8 months ago due to domestic violence. We have 2 children together. He was on a 2 year extension to his spouse visa. I wrote into the home office explaining to them that we were no longer in a relationship. They cancelled his sposue visa on the 6th of november. On 6th November he left Uk due to a friends death. On his return on the 19th of November the airport contacted me to confirm that we were separated. They told me that they were going to deport him as he had no right to be in the UK as I was no longer sponsoring him. They went onto say that he could appeal this decision due to him having 2 children. According to friends he is still at the airport where apparently he is trying to get to stay through solicitors. I wanted to know whether this is correct. How can he stay in the airport for this long? Prior to all this happening he arranged to meet the children every monday. He only has seen them once before he had to go Pakistan. He was supposed to let me know in advance if he was unable to meet the children, however I had to wait and see if he turned up. I have no idea if he will be meeting them the following monday. I just want to know what the process is after you are being faced with deportation as I really do not know who else I can ask.
Any help will be much appreciated

riz1986

Re: Husband facing deportation

Post by riz1986 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:34 pm

u hv done ur bit.........let him face whtever come his way

f121
Newly Registered

Re: Husband facing deportation

Post by f121 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:39 pm

I know I have done my bit its just because he meets the children on mondays, I would rather know what is happening so I know whether I have to get the kids things ready rather than for me to just wait to see if he turns up. Although whatever happens I am sure its for the best, I am not really bothered whether he does get deported as he deserves it to be honest. The fact that he has only seen the children once in 8 months sums it up really! I just wanted to know thats all. Thanks for your reply anyhow :)