ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I got an Interview at the British High Commission!! Any Tips

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

awesomeadil

I got an Interview at the British High Commission!! Any Tips

Post by awesomeadil » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:50 am

Hi,

I made an application and I got a call today from VFS. It was a settlement application I made, quite surprised at the speed they got back. I have given bank statments until Jun and wife's payslip until July. Do u think getting up2 date payslip and bank statement will help? In an earlier post, i was given the advice to be confident during intervu coz they are looking for some slip up or inconsistency.

The biggest problem I think is that I overstayed!! I will own up2 to the responsibility to that... I still have time so should I ask my wife to send a really love filled letter, saying how much she misses me...

Is there any chance of rejection???

Any other tips!!!

Chow

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:55 pm

There is always a chance of rejection, but you should not be rejected just because you overstayed.

Get up to date documents if you can, they will only help.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

awesomeadil

Post by awesomeadil » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:23 pm

This question is a bit vague but what exactly do these ECO's look for when they invite people for an interview!!! I know they will be cocky and mostly miserable!!! Neways I just want to get this over and done with!!!

awesomeadil

Post by awesomeadil » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:23 am

Anyone!!! Please answer!!!