ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR set m fees??

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Tinibee
Newly Registered

ILR set m fees??

Post by Tinibee » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:49 pm

Hi
Last edited by Tinibee on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:35 am

Not a dependant relative no, but the ILR fee is £1020 in person, £820 by post, dunno where £1930 is from.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Tim555

Re: ILR set m fees??

Post by Tim555 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:18 pm

Tinibee wrote:Hi my husband the applicant and I are going to glasgow in april to apply for his ILR. But i was just reading about the fee changes, can anyone confirm for me that it is in fact £1930 for him to apply for ILR, with the premium same day service? I can't believe it, im just not sure, it says ILR PEO and then ILR PEO as dependant relative. He is here on a temporary two year marriage visa, that makes him a dependant relative right? thanks for helping in advance!
Call home office and verify from them.
Each and every one of us can make a difference. All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:19 pm

You're looking at the new fees for a Dependent ILR application - SET(O)...Work Permit dependent for example. This doesn't apply to your husband who will be applying for SET(M). Download the form from the UKBA website and the current fee will be shown there. If you're not applying until April make sure the form hasn't been updated before you apply.