ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration Rules Changes April 2015 !

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

UK007
Mood:

Immigration Rules Changes April 2015 !

Post by UK007 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:24 pm

Anyone knows when the "Immigration Rules Changes April-2015" will take place ?
Also, what are the changes apart from fees going up ?
Any changes for Tier-4 or ILR seekers ?

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: Immigration Rules Changes April 2015 !

Post by Zee ali » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:09 pm

UK007 wrote:Anyone knows when the "Immigration Rules Changes April-2015" will take place ?
Also, what are the changes apart from fees going up ?
Any changes for Tier-4 or ILR seekers ?
6 April
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

WR1

Post by WR1 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:11 pm

As mentioned 6 April 2015.

Apart from the massive fee hike, there is a new SELT English list of acceptable qualifications in order to meet the English B1 requirement. (The old list will still be acceptable until 5 November 2015 for tests taken before 6 April 2015). More info here.

There are other aspects such as the IMMIGRATION HEALTH SURCHARGE for the NHS, but this won't affect applications for ILR (only for temporary migrants and students) so will affect Tier 4
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

UK007
Mood:

Post by UK007 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:07 pm

WR1 wrote:As mentioned 6 April 2015.

Apart from the massive fee hike, there is a new SELT English list of acceptable qualifications in order to meet the English B1 requirement. (The old list will still be acceptable until 5 November 2015 for tests taken before 6 April 2015). More info here.

There are other aspects such as the IMMIGRATION HEALTH SURCHARGE for the NHS, but this won't affect applications for ILR (only for temporary migrants and students) so will affect Tier 4
Thanks Guys, nothing major for us then apart from UKVI trying to take as much money as they can :D

rajaumer
Newly Registered

Post by rajaumer » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:31 pm

SIR ANY NEW NEWS ABOUT VISITOR VISA FROM PAKISTAN PLZ CAN ANY1 TELL ME WHAT THEY ARE CHANGING ABOUT VISITORS VISA THANKS