ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IS96 Temporary Admission

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mom_ato

IS96 Temporary Admission

Post by Mom_ato » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:47 pm

Previously (in July 2014) I received IS151A, IS75(one stop warning), IS76(statement of additional grounds) these were returned. I did not include any additional information as the Home Office had all information about me.

I received yesterday IS.96 (notice of temporary admission to person who is liable to be detained) informing me to report to an immigration office at Becket House. I was given a specific date and appx time and also to report monthly thereafter until further notice. I should also confirm my appointment by telephone before setting out.

Because I am liable to be detained, I am not sure what will happen when or why I need to go there. I am worried that by going there to Becket House I will be detain.
  • Has anyone been to Becket House?
    What happen when you there?
    Any advice on what I should or should not do while I am there
You advice will be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

aiza78601

Re: IS96 Temporary Admission

Post by aiza78601 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:19 pm

dont worry .they give is96 to over stayers who doest have valid travel doc,asylum seekers etc,i m asylum seekers and they also give me and my husband 1s96 we go for reporting twice in month for the last three years,they will not detain u if u have some thing pending with them

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:22 pm

u dont do any thing,just go there they will mark ur attendance, thats it and yes if u have any dependant wife or children,they cant detain u with child, and if they say u next time u bring all ur dependants for reporting then might they have plan to detain u

Mom_ato

Post by Mom_ato » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:55 am

aiza78601 wrote:dont worry .they give is96 to over stayers who doest have valid travel doc,asylum seekers etc,i m asylum seekers and they also give me and my husband 1s96 we go for reporting twice in month for the last three years,they will not detain u if u have some thing pending with them
Thank you for responding to my post.
I nervously went to report today and was relief when the IO said "ok" "come back next month" aftet handing him the letter I received from Home Office. My main concern now is what will happen next month or the months after if my case is refused. Will I be detained there or would I be notified before I go in to report. I'm praying that it isent refused. Three years is a long time to be signing in, are you able to work? my letter states that cannot work.

If you or anyone can shed any further light on this issue, please do as it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Thanks

Mom_ato

Post by Mom_ato » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:11 am

aiza78601 wrote:u dont do any thing,just go there they will mark ur attendance, thats it and yes if u have any dependant wife or children,they cant detain u with child, and if they say u next time u bring all ur dependants for reporting then might they have plan to detain u
Thanks for your response
I dont have any kids so that is worrying that I may turn up and be detain and remove from the Uk without any notification. What can I do if I am detained? I read somewhere that you are not allowed to have camera phone in detention centre do how will I contact my solicitor when the number is stored in the phone? All mobile phones mow have a camera.

Any Additional information is greatful

Mom_ato

Post by Mom_ato » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:13 am

aiza78601 wrote:u dont do any thing,just go there they will mark ur attendance, thats it and yes if u have any dependant wife or children,they cant detain u with child, and if they say u next time u bring all ur dependants for reporting then might they have plan to detain u
Thanks for your response
I dont have any kids so that is worrying that I may turn up and be detain and remove from the Uk without any notification. What can I do if I am detained? I read somewhere that you are not allowed to have camera phone in detention centre do how will I contact my solicitor when the number is stored in the phone? All mobile phones mow have a camera.

Any Additional information is greatful

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:12 am

http://www.no-deportations.org.uk/Resou ... uMust.html
Do not miss any reporting event if you have to make sure you phone them up well in advance.
If you are called for an interview in the back office insist you want the interview conducted openly and if they insist walk out and phone your solicitor.

Finally make sure you get legal help to sort your immigration matter.

Mom_ato

Post by Mom_ato » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:39 am

peppekalle wrote:http://www.no-deportations.org.uk/Resou ... uMust.html
Do not miss any reporting event if you have to make sure you phone them up well in advance.
If you are called for an interview in the back office insist you want the interview conducted openly and if they insist walk out and phone your solicitor.

I followed the link you post, O very useful information.I will start preparing documentation. I will attend all reporting times I dont want to risk missing any and make things worst. They don't however seam to answer the telephone as I was phone the number on the letter several times but noone answered. My letter states that I should phone before I leave out seams risky if you have to phone

Mom_ato

Post by Mom_ato » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:42 pm

peppekalle wrote:http://www.no-deportations.org.uk/Resou ... uMust.html

I am thinking if I get married to my boyfriend, we dont live togeter but will do so after the wedding.Could this change my situation? He is British. if I submit a different application to HO will my reporting be lifted and would I get leave to remain. The marriage would definitely be genuine.

your advice and suggestions is appreciated as usual

Thanks

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:47 pm

what is ur immigration history?

Mom_ato

Post by Mom_ato » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:55 pm

aiza78601 wrote:what is ur immigration history?
summary:
I have no evidence of Legal Entry to the UK since I arrived in 2000.
Submitted application for long residency on 18 November 2011
Application refused 21 March 2012
reconsideration made on 8 August
Further representation was made 13 February 2013
Received Method of Entry questionnaire on 24 June
Issue with IS75, IS76 and removal notice IS151A
Received IS96 temporary Admission on 2 September
Sign in on the 4th September as requested
Received refusal letter this morning; (8 September 2014)
The reason for refusal is that I don't meet all the requirements for Human Rights. (no kids, not live in partner)

Is there another category I can apply under?

icehouse256

Post by icehouse256 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:30 pm

Hi Everyone, I have an update on my flr(FP) application. I just received a call from my lawyer that the HO returned my wife's passport and provisional license counterpart, we never asked for any return of documents. I am just surprised why this has happened, it wasn't accompanied with any letter, neither did they send my own documents. Please does anyone have any experience on this.
'' The Lord is My Light and My Salvation ''

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:18 pm

ohhh dear ,they refused u again,they are treating us like animals,if u can afford go for judicial review,i m afraid u have nothing pending with them they might detain u as removel order already served

my advise to u is not to stay at that address which u provide them,before going for next reporting put judicial review otherwise they will detain u at reprting centre,u also dont have child so ur detention would be really easy for them

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:36 pm

i know soome one who came to uk 6 years before as a visitor but he doest had any record of entry,later he claimed he is been in country for 14 years he doest had any patner or child he was alone he used to eat with because he was working 12 hours a day and no body was there to cook for him ,any way he got refused but later he won appeal and got ilr from court

icehouse256

Post by icehouse256 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:50 pm

aiza78601 wrote:ohhh dear ,they refused u again,they are treating us like animals,if u can afford go for judicial review,i m afraid u have nothing pending with them they might detain u as removel order already served

my advise to u is not to stay at that address which u provide them,before going for next reporting put judicial review otherwise they will detain u at reprting centre,u also dont have child so ur detention would be really easy for them
@aziza do you think he has enough time to put in a judicial review ? The HO really treat people like Animals and they like putting people in limbo, for example i can't understand what happened that they only sent back my wives passport without us requesting for it. I really think the OP should act fast though.

Mom_ato

Post by Mom_ato » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:01 pm

aiza78601 wrote:i know soome one who came to uk 6 years before as a visitor but he doest had any record of entry,later he claimed he is been in country for 14 years he doest had any patner or child he was alone he used to eat with because he was working 12 hours a day and no body was there to cook for him ,any way he got refused but later he won appeal and got ilr from court
That was an excellent result for him/her and encouraging for me. Do you know what documents were submitted, was this during the 14 yrs lawful or unlawful rule? If it wasn't then there could be some hope for me if I am allowed to appeal in the UK.

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:25 pm

icehouse sorry i doest know ur past history ,jr advise was for mom _ato as he already asked them for reconsideration which is also refused,and u know the person who won ilr from court he came uk in 2008 ,there was no record so in 2012 he put 14 years application ,he was illegal ,in feb 2013 he got refusel,he launched appeal and in april he got ilr,he was lucky as home office didt sent any representative so judge only listened him and allow his appeal ,i still remember he was jumping like a roast chicken :P lol,his wife and kids are back home and now he is planning to invite them to uk,but dont give up,keep hope ,i believe ALLAH is there ,keep fight with them and u know u can check about jr in this forum 85% people posted after submitting jr home office asked us to withdraw ur jr we will give u consideration again and end up with grant so good luck dont upset

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:35 pm

ohhh sorry iceland i assumed ur asking about ur jr,,,,yeah he can u know when my husband exhusted all his appeal in jan 2011,home office sent him letter that on next reporting bring ur wife with u,he used to go twice a month for reporting,so before going to reporting our solicitor put jr,and give us a copy and say go freely now

any way when we both went to reporting centre,i was 5 month pregnant that time,when reporting office check system she said come to back room,she took us to a room there were too many illegal immigrant,hands cuffed ,which was brought enforcement agency from raid to work premises and overstayer,,,,well when our turn came they said my husband all ur appeal exhusted so now we have plan to detain u,my husband said hang on i put jr,he said any proof ? my husband give him copy he said ok wait,after 20 minutes he came bac and said ok u can go now,so we came out of building ,,,,so his jr is still pending lol so dont give up,fight until u win

icehouse256

Post by icehouse256 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:57 am

aiza78601 wrote:ohhh sorry iceland i assumed ur asking about ur jr,,,,yeah he can u know when my husband exhusted all his appeal in jan 2011,home office sent him letter that on next reporting bring ur wife with u,he used to go twice a month for reporting,so before going to reporting our solicitor put jr,and give us a copy and say go freely now

any way when we both went to reporting centre,i was 5 month pregnant that time,when reporting office check system she said come to back room,she took us to a room there were too many illegal immigrant,hands cuffed ,which was brought enforcement agency from raid to work premises and overstayer,,,,well when our turn came they said my husband all ur appeal exhusted so now we have plan to detain u,my husband said hang on i put jr,he said any proof ? my husband give him copy he said ok wait,after 20 minutes he came bac and said ok u can go now,so we came out of building ,,,,so his jr is still pending lol so dont give up,fight until u win

@aziza : You are right mom_ato should not give up because HO wants people to get frustrated and leave, please keep fighting and have faith. About mine, i have previously applied for flr(m) which was refused, then we appealed and appeal was dismissed. After this i was put on temporary admission and asked to be signing every 2 weeks since April, then in May i put in another application for flr(fp) based on my British wife, since then we have been waiting not until yesterday that they sent back my wife's passport and drivers license counterpart which we sent as part of the application. The surprising things is that we did not request for this .So I'm abit worried why this has happened .

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:01 pm

ur wfe passport and driving lic is back because they have completed verification

Mom_ato

Post by Mom_ato » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:13 pm

aiza78601 wrote:icehouse sorry i doest know ur past history ,jr advise was for mom _ato as he already asked them for reconsideration which is also refused,
dont give up,keep hope ,i believe ALLAH is there ,keep fight with them and u know u can check about jr in this forum 85% people posted after submitting jr home office asked us to withdraw ur jr we will give u consideration again and end up with grant so good luck dont upset
I went for legal advice today and has taken advise on Pre-Action protocol (PAP) which is to challenge HO decision then followed by Jr.

Aiza you were spot on when you suggested going for Jr, by submitting (PAP) I wont be at risk of being detained which is what I was afraid of.

Thanks for all your encouraging word, I do get strength from here to fight on, I wont give up.

I was told that the process of PAP and JR does take along time. Has anyone gone through this or is still going through it - how long has it been or how long did the process take.

Tersk
Newly Registered

Post by Tersk » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:47 pm

Hi, I am nearly in the same boat.

I came as Student in 2009, extension refused in 2012, over stayed, was detained but no Passport found, and sent-in for 2-mtns, latter relased giving me IS96. I went for Human Rights Application which got refused. Now received IS96 to report at 11am Salihull-centre tomorrow 20/11, frequency as "TBA" (to be announced). I donot have anything pending right now. I am very nervous now. Shall I go to report as asked.? will they interview me.? what would they ask.? will they detain me.? what would they do to me.? OR shall I just run away.?? Advise will be appreciated greatly. Thanks.

ade2014
Newly Registered

Post by ade2014 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:36 pm

Hi good afternoon am being on this forum for the past few months now is really encouraging i been reporting in home office now for two months still reporting i don't when it end because my solicitor only ask for removal so we put in appeal instead they sent me questionnaire asking me why i think i should remain in uk so i answer than summit them but after two weeks they sent me another letter call is96 temporary admission liable to be details and to been reporting every two weeks so i don't know when it will end please if anyone have this experience please advise me what happen next the i want for report i just gave them my baby birth certificate because just had a baby.

ade2014
Newly Registered

Post by ade2014 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:18 pm

Hi everyone i want to report today in home office and they ask when am coming to bring proof of my oldest who is now 8 year old that he is been here for at least 7 years like doctor report school and report that he sees gp does this mean good :D is coming my way soon

ade2014
Newly Registered

Post by ade2014 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:20 am

ade2014 wrote:Hi everyone i want to report today in home office and they ask when am coming to bring proof of my oldest who is now 8 year old that he is been here for at least 7 years like doctor report school and report that he sees gp does this mean good :D is coming my way soon