ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Judicial review Oral Consideration Request HELP

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mestajay
Newly Registered

Judicial review Oral Consideration Request HELP

Post by mestajay » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:44 pm

Hi All
My brief history
came to the UK in 2000 as student , have been legal till 2010 when i made an application and was refued because i had a motor conviction(diving without insurance)
had been dragging till my son tutned 7 and i applied for dlr
I applied for discretionary leave to remain based on my 7 year old son who was born in the UK. My son is now 8 . however my application was refused and i did apply for a judiacial review.
However i have today received a refusal :
the applicant refusal on leave to remain based on the fact that it is plain froma consideration of the decision under the challenge that respondent having appropriately directed herself to the correct legal case perperly considered the submissions and the evidence submitted to her and was plainly entitled to come to the conclusion she did on the material presented to her. The decision is not urguably unlawful.

Have i go a chance if i request for an oral hearing? please those on this group who have had same problem ..HELP!