ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

judicial review permission grant

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rcjn
Newly Registered

judicial review permission grant

Post by rcjn » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:22 am

i got Judaical revive permission grant on oral hearing what will happen next ? full permission grant by the LJ

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: judicial review permission grant

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:05 am

What is the basis for your JR?

What is your immigration history and reasons for refusal of whatever you applied for?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rcjn
Newly Registered

Post by rcjn » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:55 am

rcjn wrote:
CR001 wrote:What is the basis for your JR?
thanks for reply
jr for my parents are boc
came in the uk student 2010
my mum gor boc passport
my student visa extension 2011
my father nd brother came my mum dependent on settlement
i finish my study i apply for settlement visa but refuge
again i apply for settlement visa same refuge with appeal right
ftt refuge
ut refuge
jr refuge
jr oral haring refuge
at same time meet one good solicitor said your case is to strong but your solicitor is mesing to many ligal law so i higer new solicitor
apply flr(fp) refuge
jr apply paper refuge
jr renual oral hearing grante

What is your immigration history and reasons for refusal of whatever you applied for?
mt case is same as NH INDIA you will find all detail from this case thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:10 am

rcjn wrote:mt case is same as NH INDIA you will find all detail from this case thanks
You should provide the link to this case if you are expecting to use it or claim to be in a similar situation. Members should not have to search for the information to understand the 'similarities'. If you provide skeleton information on your circumstances, not many will be able to provide constructive advice.

How old are you?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rcjn
Newly Registered

Post by rcjn » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:17 am

CR001 wrote:
rcjn wrote:mt case is same as NH INDIA you will find all detail from this case thanks
You should provide the link to this case if you are expecting to use it or claim to be in a similar situation. Members should not have to search for the information to understand the 'similarities'. If you provide skeleton information on your circumstances, not many will be able to provide constructive advice.

How old are you?
thanks cr001
i m 25
http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCA/Civ/2015/89.html
http://www.bailii.org/cgi-bin/format.cg ... ND+(india)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:26 am

The links relate to a naturalised British parent and a British National (Overseas) parent who registered under 4B of the BNA

You state you parent is a BOC, which is different.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

rcjn
Newly Registered

Post by rcjn » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:32 am

CR001 wrote:The links relate to a naturalised British parent and a British National (Overseas) parent who registered under 4B of the BNA

You state you parent is a BOC, which is different.
thanks cr100
sorry i put two link by mistake this is link of my case same as this case http://www.bailii.org/cgi-bin/format.cg ... ND+(india)
yes my mum is boc look the second link pls http://www.bailii.org/cgi-bin/format.cg ... ND+(india)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:34 am

BOC have very few 'rights' . Not sure if a BOC can even sponsor family on the settlement visa route as BOC does not have right of abode.

https://www.gov.uk/types-of-british-nat ... as-citizen
Rights as a British overseas citizen
You can:

hold a British passport
get consular assistance and protection from UK diplomatic posts
Unless you’re also a British citizen:

you’re still subject to immigration controls - you don’t have the automatic right to live or work in the UK
you aren’t considered a UK national by the European Union (EU)
Char (CR001 not Casa)

rcjn
Newly Registered

Post by rcjn » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:36 am

cr100
i have some information formum not allow to sher if you alow me to pm i can pm you thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:42 am

rcjn wrote:cr100
i have some information formum not allow to sher if you alow me to pm i can pm you thanks
You don't have access to PM. Not sure if you can PM a moderator though but please take note of my big red statement in my signature.

Always best to post in public so that others who also have knowledge can check, correct or validate any information or advice given.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

rcjn
Newly Registered

Post by rcjn » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:48 am

CR001 wrote:
You don't have access to PM. Not sure if you can PM a moderator though but please take note of my big red statement in my signature.

Always best to post in public so that others who also have knowledge can check, correct or validate any information or advice given.
this is second link of boc case thanks CR001 http://www.bailii.org/cgi-bin/format.cg ... ND+(india)

rcjn
Newly Registered

Post by rcjn » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:50 am

cr100
i need only information that what hppen after permission grant how long take for hearing or home withrow

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:54 am

You are missing a key point here. The appellants mother had registered as a full British Citizen and was not a BOC at the time of the settlement visa application.
On 27th July 1998 the Appellant's mother obtained her British overseas citizen passport. In August 2003 the sponsor applied for a British passport. She was registered as a British citizen with full rights on 9th September 2003.
Did your mother qualify to register as a full BC and did she do this and is now no longer a BOC passport holder?
Char (CR001 not Casa)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:58 am

i need only information that what hppen after permission grant how long take for hearing or home withrow
It can take many months.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

rcjn
Newly Registered

Post by rcjn » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:59 am

CR001 wrote:You are missing a key point here. The appellants mother had registered as a full British Citizen and was not a BOC at the time of the settlement visa application.
On 27th July 1998 the Appellant's mother obtained her British overseas citizen passport. In August 2003 the sponsor applied for a British passport. She was registered as a British citizen with full rights on 9th September 2003.
Did your mother qualify to register as a full BC and did she do this and is now no longer a BOC passport holder?
thanks again cr100

yes my mother have boc passport under same law that you mention same passport that nh india case mother because that nh (navin halai) india same place from i belong i have the same qc at this time same nh india have
i m wrriting some information about solicitor pls delet this is not good thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:10 am

rcjn wrote:thanks again cr100

yes my mother have boc passport under same law that you mention same passport that nh india case mother because that nh (navin halai) india same place from i belong i have the same qc at this time same nh india have
i m wrriting some information about solicitor pls delet this is not good thanks
It is not the same. NV mother had a full British citizenship passport after registering as a full British citizen. She did not hold a BOC at the time of the settlement visa application.

Do NOT post names, address, weblinks, telephone numbers etc of ANY solicitors or third party companies.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

rcjn
Newly Registered

Post by rcjn » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:15 am

cr100
sorry to ask you same quetion again
what will happen now after grant jr my jr grant in RCJ

rcjn
Newly Registered

Post by rcjn » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:05 am

i got you reply i read now is long process i can understan

rcjn
Newly Registered

Post by rcjn » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:08 am

@cr100 thanks for reply

i have one question is if i win the case which visa i will get settlement or limited live ? nd if i get limited live i can extend after that thanks

rcjn
Newly Registered

Post by rcjn » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:29 am

Hi experts
Home office reconsidering my case before the high court hearing take place

Before two week ago i receive call from my solicitor that home office reconsider my case
any idea how long will take nd this is positive sign ? anyone here same situation like me ?

thanks