ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mistake in BRP card

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Shondra Sharma

Mistake in BRP card

Post by Shondra Sharma » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:12 pm

Hello froum, we got a BRP card yesterday but my partner BRP card have a some mistake in a birth place city or town : only written our country name. They said if you have a mistake email us. Do I send BRP card to back to them? or just inform in email and they issued a new one. Please could anyone advise me please? Kind thanks.

Shondra Sharma

Re: Mistake in BRP card

Post by Shondra Sharma » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:59 pm

Any advise please, @amber, vinny. Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:59 pm

You will need to send the card back and they will reissue, it could possibly take a few weeks for the replacement.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:20 pm

@CR001 We complain first it was mistake but when we saw the passport the birth place written our country name that's why whatever in the passport, they write in BRP. What should I do now? there is no mistake in no BRP. How should I correspond to them? I am worried. What should I say now? Please advise.