ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mother Visit Visa Refused - URGENT PLS

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

RajuM
Newly Registered

Mother Visit Visa Refused - URGENT PLS

Post by RajuM » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:38 am

Hi,

I applied for my mother's visit visa for the first time to visit my family in UK with all required documents. I have chosen the income option as "allowance or regular income from family/friends” within the old application as she gets money from me in irregular intervals. She had £1800 in her account(closing balance) as savings and doesn't have any other income.

I mentioned that i am the sponsor for her trip to UK. There were few quick deposits made in the recent time for her shopping expenses before she travel to UK. These deposits shown on bank statement have my name to prove that money has come from me.

ECO rejection reason as given below:

“Your bank contains a large number of deposits. The origin of funds is unclear and the deposits are inconsistent with the transactional history shown. I am not satisfied that this genuinely available to you for exclusive use. Deposits in account bear little relation to your stated income and i do not discount the possibility that an attempt has made to provide an enhanced image of your financial circumstances for the purposes this application. This undermines your intentions."

1. In new application, can i select the option “savings” as income instead of old option "allowance or regular income from family/friends” to make it clear that she doesn't regular income ?

2. What is the probability of success with new application, if i provide bank statements to show the origin of funds and write up a cover letter explaining the reason for quick deposits?

Appreciate your earliest response.

Thanks in advance!!

-Raj

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Mother Visit Visa Refused - URGENT PLS

Post by Wanderer » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:20 am

UKVI see sudden deposits like these as a scam, what used to happen is people dropped the money in to get the visa, and took it back immediately after.

Any activity like that will cast doubt over the veracity of the application.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

noajthan

Re: Mother Visit Visa Refused - URGENT PLS

Post by noajthan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:02 pm

These visas don't depend on expressions of support and sponsorship they depend on proof the visitor will return home.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.