ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Nikah in UK could accept to apply a spouse visa from Pakista

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shareefco
Newly Registered

Nikah in UK could accept to apply a spouse visa from Pakista

Post by shareefco » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:23 pm

Hello,

my girlfriend was/is in UK on student visa, further remain in UK got reject and now she is going back to Pakistan soon. Our plan was to get Nikah done before she leave UK and apply a spouse visa from Pakistan. ( I am British citizen)

is this a right approach can we do this?

some one said - UKBA would not accept the nikah from UK and she can only apply a fiancé visa and upon arrival back in UK we would need to get a registrar done etc.

or I should go with her to Pakistan and get Nikah done there.

I don't really want to go to pakistan, is there any other way ? perhaps getting a nikah done in uk from who also does the UKBA registrations too?

Can some one please advise?

Thanks
S

shareefco
Newly Registered

Re: Nikah in UK could accept to apply a spouse visa from Pak

Post by shareefco » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:40 pm

another thought...

can Nikah nama here can be registered in Pakistan? or can we have computerize copy from NADRA if Nikah done in UK?

Looking forward to hear back your thoughts please.

Thanks
Shareef