ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No letter from UKBA confirming they have my application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

GSOtodd

No letter from UKBA confirming they have my application

Post by GSOtodd » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Hi
I sent it my Tier 2 extension on the 2 of this month and still haven't received a letter from the UKBA confirming that they have received the application. However, the fee has cleared from my account. Is this anything to worry about? My leave expires on the 3 of July.
Andy

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Re: No letter from UKBA confirming they have my application

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:01 pm

GSOtodd wrote:Hi
I sent it my Tier 2 extension on the 2 of this month and still haven't received a letter from the UKBA confirming that they have received the application. However, the fee has cleared from my account. Is this anything to worry about? My leave expires on the 3 of July.
There is no need to worry about. The deduction of fees means that they have started working on your case. The confirmation letter generally leave HO after deduction of fees. In case, it is two weeks since the deduction of fees. You can call them and ask for the letter. For instance, an email can wok here as well.
The question is... to be or not to be....