ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Number of Rooms - Accomadation

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

VJ143
Newly Registered
India

Number of Rooms - Accomadation

Post by VJ143 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:28 pm

Hello all,

we are in a unique situation, We have rented a two bedroom apartment this june and the contract doesnt say anything about number of rooms. we have asked the letting agency ( managing the property) about any document which mentions it, they referred to a check-in document .

This check-in document is prepared by a thrid party company and they signed the report. I have couple of questions.

1) The check-in document doesnt mention about the rooms in words, rather it has a floor plan - is that okay ?

2) The check-in document was signed by the third party but not the letting agent/landlord - is that acceptable document to be produced for VISA purposes?

Appreciate your inputs/views and thanks in advance !

VJ143
Newly Registered
India

Re: Number of Rooms - Accomadation

Post by VJ143 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:51 pm

Check in document was sufficient - In case anyone wondering

Casa

Re: Number of Rooms - Accomadation

Post by Casa » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:49 pm

VJ143 wrote:Check in document was sufficient - In case anyone wondering
It's good of you to post the outcome, especially as you weren't given any advice. Thank you.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.