ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

online visitor visa application query

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

arif2011
Newly Registered

online visitor visa application query

Post by arif2011 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:48 pm

Hi
I want to sponsor my parents in law who live in Pakistan to come a visit me here in the UK. I am a British citizen.
My query is can I complete the application online and pay the fees from here in the UK or do they have to do it from over there? My parents in law aren't computer literate so will not be able to complete online application.

Also if I am sponsoring them do they need to show any financial details because they are retired. I can support there trip completely so there isn't an issue there.

Many thanks for help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: online visitor visa application query

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:11 am

They need show their personal/financial circumstances (income, property documents, other family members, etc) in their home country to convince the ECO that they have strong ties and will leave the UK after their visit.

If you search the forum, you will find hundreds of threads on this topic and documents submitted and also reasons for refusals etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

arif2011
Newly Registered

Post by arif2011 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:16 am

That's great.

I can apply online from here- complete the application forms etc print out and then send it to them with docs for them to submit in Pakistan??

params0073

Post by params0073 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:14 am

Yes you can (that's what I did for my parents couple of weeks ago). Once form is filled online take a print or ask someone in you home country to print form for you.Send the supporting documents via courier or whatever is convenient.