ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

member777

Visitor visa

Post by member777 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:54 pm

Hi members,
I'm permanent resident of UK. I'm planning to apply for visit visa's of my Parents from an Asian country, to stay with me for about 2 months in UK. I want to show them London and other UK cities. I have 2 bedroom flat (2 bedrooms + 1 lounge) . Me, My wife and our 1 year old daughter are living in this flat. Is this flat enough to apply the visit visa of my Parents? or not?

member777

Re: Parents on Family Visitor visa and 2 bedroom flat

Post by member777 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:17 am

is it the right category page, to ask this question? or I am on wrong page?

chattokhan

Post by chattokhan » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:38 am

I am no expert however I believe 2 bedroom flat should be alright.

member777

Post by member777 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:23 am

how could I do confirm this thing? I need to know the accommodation requirement before applying their visas. And nobody has replied, but only you mate. But you are also not sure. Is it a difficult question? I don't know.

KatieWills
Wales

Post by KatieWills » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:58 am

member777 wrote:how could I do confirm this thing? I need to know the accommodation requirement before applying their visas. And nobody has replied, but only you mate. But you are also not sure. Is it a difficult question? I don't know.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ion-maa--2

That seems to cover it

chattokhan

Post by chattokhan » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:10 pm

The ECO is more concerned about the evidence of applicants' financial, economical and social ties from their home country. Go ahead with your application and make sure everything you put in the application form is backed by the documentary evidence to prove the ties. A 2 bedroom flat for 4 adults and 1 child is a suitable accommodation.

member777

Need some basic information about Visit-Visa

Post by member777 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:53 pm

Hi members,
I'm permanent resident of UK, and live in 3 bedroom flat with my wife and child. My younger brother is studying in Scandinavian country. He would like to visit UK for about two weeks. Flat is on rent, and all bills are included in rent. So all bills comes with the name of Landlord, and he pays everything. I just pay him rent. Could somebody tell me please that what document/documentS I should provide him to attach with his visit visa application for UK, that he will stay in my flat, during his stay.

AND if you people know some other information about the documents, which should be attached with his applications, please advice me. I will be thankful of you guys.

kind regards