ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment Details page on SET (O) Version 04/2014

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sanjeev211161
Mood:

Payment Details page on SET (O) Version 04/2014

Post by sanjeev211161 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:00 am

Hi
I have fixed an appointment @ PEO for an ILR for all 4 members of my family (including myself+wife+2 children over age of 18) by paying £5972 on line. I am confused about filling the PAYMENT DETAILS : SET (O) page 5 failing which they will reject the application. I am pasting the sentence from the page as under:
5. Amount - please tick the amount you are paying. If no fee is ticked we cannot take a payment and your application will be rejected as invalid.
Further there is no option to allow show my choice. I am planning to staple the email to each of the SET (O) forms while appearing in person.
Kindly advise me
Sanjeev

sagareva
BANNED

Re: Payment Details page on SET (O) Version 04/2014

Post by sagareva » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:56 pm

if you are applying at PEO dont bother too much, the payment is already taken, instead of ticking put your amount next to it somehere and "payment made online", and staple online payment confirmation to it

this isnt a huge issue if applying at PEO

sanjeev211161
Mood:

Re: Payment Details page on SET (O) Version 04/2014

Post by sanjeev211161 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:45 pm

Thanks