ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO experience liverpool

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

naz107
Newly Registered

PEO experience liverpool

Post by naz107 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:28 am

Hi,

I have been browsing the forums for the past few months and have found it to be helpful so I thought I should give something back and share my experience at the Liverpool PEO.

The application was for ILR for my wife using SET (M) form and I had arranged the file in the following order:

- Letter of Application
- Letter from Sponsor
- Passports
- SET M
- Finance documents (4 months bank statements & wage slips, P60, confirmation of employment).
- Utility bills (gas, electric, water, sky bills, council tax, nhs letters, phone bills)
- Accommodation (house title deeds and mortgage statement)
- Certificates (Esol, LITUK, marriage certs)

I went yesterday with my wife and baby and after clearing security we had to wait 10 minutes before they called us to submit our documents. The lady was polite and checked everything was in order (took around 20 minutes) then sent my wife for her biometrics and handed the file to the caseworker.

After 1.5 hours they called us over and said that everything was fine but the biometric results have not yet come back. She was kind enough to tell me that subject to biometrics ILR was approved. I was a little disappointed since we couldn't get a formal decision on the day but at least she put us out of our misery and told it would be granted.

I had Barclays bank statement which were online statements. My advice is to go to the branch and DO NOT go to the counters but ask to see a personal banker. See if they will print off your online statements and put a till stamp on it and that will be sufficient.

As I was living with parents the first year and then bought my house the second year I split the bills in 2. One set was for my parents address and one for the new address. Again no problems.

On the whole I would advise to use PEO (Liverpool anyway) since its better than waiting for 3 months or more without knowing the outcome. Hope this helps.