ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help UK visa refund

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

amanjain861
India

Please help UK visa refund

Post by amanjain861 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:12 pm

Mysterious wrote:I haven't got any email address for them but if I did email it would be through that contact form online but they don't even answer properly
Hi,
I am in the same boat too. Did you get your refund and what process did you employ to get it. I also did not get any mail from them after cancellation of my application form. Awaiting for it. I have mailed them multiple times but no one replies. Plz help me.

amanjain861
India

Re: PLEASE HELP UK VISA REFUND

Post by amanjain861 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:13 pm

awesomeagni wrote:
Mysterious wrote:Thanks Very helpful,

In same boat, waiting for refund but when i cancelled appointment, and requested refund, no cancel email or anuything, r u supposed to get confirmation of cancelled request,

3 weeks and waiting, i guess they dont bother until u call n email them lots
Hi Mysterious,

I too did not receive any email or any notification after cancelling appointment and requesting for refund.

Please do let me know if we have to mail at any particular mail addrress.

Thanks,
Agni
Hi,
I am in the same boat too. Did you get your refund and what process did you employ to get it. I also did not get any mail from them after cancellation of my application form. Awaiting for it. I have mailed them multiple times but no one replies. Plz help me.