ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal of Visit Visa due to 4.2 V - will not leave

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sherry01
Newly Registered

Refusal of Visit Visa due to 4.2 V - will not leave

Post by Sherry01 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:56 pm

My finacee of (male) Turkish (Cypriot) Nationality has been refused a general visit visa due to not meetinng the requirements of paragraph 4.2 Appendix V

"V 4.2 The applicant must satisfy the decision maker that they are a genuine visitor. This means that the applicant: (a) will leave the UK at the end of their visit"

The evidence we sent with the application was the fact he is a Director, evidence the business is 19 years old, some business account statements. (He does not have a personal account and uses cash). I have summarised what the letter has said below but my main questions were:

I wondered how he can show he has ties to Cyprus and will return at the end of his trip? (He has not got property in his name, although he has a car - will this help, his parents live in Cyprus)?
He also uses cash for all of his transactions and although he has company accounts the cash doesnt go through a bank -does anyone have advice on this too please? He doesn't have any personal accounts as everything is just through the business.

I said I would sponsor him and provided all my bank details to show he had enough money for the trip, as I realised that he had no real evidence of personal financecs other than cash, however this seems to have given a negative impact due to the response from the reasons the letter gave, these are the following reasons although I don't understand how bullet 1 is a reason.

"1) You have applied to visit you fiancee in the UK and have provided an invitation and evidence of their circumstances
2)I acknowledge that your UK sponsor has stated she will contribute towards the cost of your trip however it is your own personal circumstances which are of primary importance when assessing your application. You state you are employed as Director of "Restaurant X" and that you earn £625 per month. Whilst I note that you provided payslips showing a basic salary of 2500lira the statements you have provided in support of your application do not demonstrate income being deposited in your account" Other than your employment you have not demonstrated any ties to Turkey which might prompt you to leave the UK. This underminds the credibility of you application and leads me to question your intentions in visiting the UK at the current time. ...
3) Therefore although your UK sponsor has stated that they will fund your visit, the lack of evidence relating to your personal and ecoonomic situation in your home country raises concerns.. goes on a bit more

Any advice and experience will be gratefully received thank you