ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refused Entry, now back to homeland, shall i apply again ??

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Hunainamin
Newly Registered

Refused Entry, now back to homeland, shall i apply again ??

Post by Hunainamin » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:00 pm

Hi everyone,
I went to uk first time in july 2009, since then i came back home 3 times, this 4 april 2014 when i went back i was refused entry because on my last visa i wasnt allowed to worked but i did work for 1 month.
2nd-charge was i had a company registerd in uk on my name which i wasnt allowed to get registered ( even though that company hadnt earned a penny in a year and never got active).
i didnt go for appeal and choose to return on my funds.
I was told by imigration officer that i am good to apply again from back home. because he called my university and my university was happy with my study progress (I am a british graduate from anglia ruskin university).
Please guide me if i should apply for a new student visa ? and what are my chance of getting it without refusal ?

Also i am also thinking of going to Germany as i am getting a scholarship from there for my masters program. i understand EU share their details , how would it affect my applicaton for germany ?? should i apply there ?
I was allowed entry before being refused, so they stamped by passport for entry then crossed it with a pen. ? shall i get new passport before applying germany ? or what ?
I am not banned i am sure.