ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

replacement BRP visa timetable

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Chiachiwu
Newly Registered

replacement BRP visa timetable

Post by Chiachiwu » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:35 am

I would be very grateful if someone explained to me the following situation. My wife's BRP ILR card was stolen overseas, she got a replacement visa from 3 February to 3 March 2017 (one month) and she had entered in Britain on 17 February. Home Office said that “You must apply for a replacement BRP within 1 month of your return to the UK”.
What does it mean: do we have to apply for replacement BRP card until 17 March or until 3 of March?
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: replacement BRP visa timetable

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:32 am

She must apply within 1 month of arriving back, so any time between 17th Feb and 16th March.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Chiachiwu
Newly Registered

Re: replacement BRP visa timetable

Post by Chiachiwu » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:41 pm

CR001 wrote:She must apply within 1 month of arriving back, so any time between 17th Feb and 16th March.
Thank you so much for the answer