ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Solicitor recommendation for my parent long term visit visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

duongnt
Newly Registered

Solicitor recommendation for my parent long term visit visa

Post by duongnt » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:13 pm

Hi all,

Both myself and my wife are British and we am trying to apply long term visit visa (5 or 10 years) for my parents who are living in Vietnam. They have held a 2 year visit visa that expired last year and before that, a few 6 month visas. In the past, they have visited us multiple times (5, 6) and never stay more than 6 month in any given 12 month periods. My mum has been rejected visa one in the past (4+ year) due to the fact that she told the interviewer that she came to look after our daughter. She had then reapplied straightaway and was granted access.

As they have been granted 2 year visa in the past, we are thinking of applying 5 or 10 year visit visa for them but has a concern that the application might be rejected for some reason that we are not anticipated. Thus, can you please suggest some solicitor that can help us with looking after my parent applications and ensure their chance of success will be greatest possible.

Alternatively, if you have some advice related to my situation, can you share with us as well?

Thank you very much,

Duong

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Solicitor recommendation for my parent long term visit v

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:38 pm

Thus, can you please suggest some solicitor that can help us with looking after my parent applications and ensure their chance of success will be greatest possible.
No such recommendations are permitted on the forum. Any details posted will be deleted and the user issued with a warning. Using a solicitor DOES NOT guarantee success in getting a visa at all.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.