ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponser month visist when i am in UK (Teir 2 ICT) for month?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rohitluvin
Newly Registered

Sponser month visist when i am in UK (Teir 2 ICT) for month?

Post by rohitluvin » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:45 pm

Hello Guyy

I need advcie on my situation. I am trasfered to Uk from india on tier 2 ICT with wife and daughter a month back. My monther wants to join us on dauther birthday for that she has to apply for Uk tourist visa. She is housewife with no source of income although still has 1lkh in India bank accoumt. Now i would like to be sponser in her visa application but would only have £2k in my salary account although my Indian banks acocunts has enough balance.

Would you please advice if i can show my one month current Uk account and 5 month india salary account statement as sponsership proof ? ANy other suggesion would be ver helpfull.

Regards,
Rohit

coolguy_83

Re: Sponser month visist when i am in UK (Teir 2 ICT) for mo

Post by coolguy_83 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:40 am

If your mother has property/fixed deposit in her name, you can show that along with bank statement.
If anybody supporting your mother in India for living, you can provide their property doucument/bank statement and a letter explaining the situation.

In your cover letter mention that you are going to support your mother for travel and living expenses in UK.

Yes, you can show both UK and Indian bank statements. If possible provide a letter from your employer to show salary details.

Basically you need to provide evidence as many as possible to prove that she will return before visa expiry without recourse to public fund.